Honored Contributor

Community team...last February I ordered the TSV Italian Lira Coin Bracelet.  The was also available a pair of matching earrings on advanced order with a ship date in mid-May.  I can find the order but the picture shows a sporty wrist watch.  The item number shows the earrings "sold out".  AM I GOING TO GET THE EARRINGS?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 wrote:

Community team...last February I ordered the TSV Italian Lira Coin Bracelet.  The was also available a pair of matching earrings on advanced order with a ship date in mid-May.  I can find the order but the picture shows a sporty wrist watch.  The item number shows the earrings "sold out".  AM I GOING TO GET THE EARRINGS?

Hi @Kachina624,

Your Vicenza Silver Sterling 20 Lire Coin Earrings were an advance order that were due to ship out on 5/16.  I just checked and they are currently in the process of shipping and your estimated delivery date is 5/25.  And looking at J328223, I do see a picture of the earrings.  The item shows sold out because we are not taking any new orders, but we are fulfilling all of the advanced orders.

Have a great morning!

Barb 

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  Thanks so much Barbara.  I can't believe I even remembered this.  I guess it's right on schedule.

Honored Contributor

2016-05-15 01.01.21.pngSee @Barbara-QVC.  It has the correct title but shows this goofy watch.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Lost Earrings

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

2016-05-15 01.01.21.pngSee @Barbara-QVC.  It has the correct title but shows this goofy watch.

Hi @Kachina624,

That is strange to have a picture of a watch.  I just went back and checked again and everything appears to be in order for you to receive the correct earrings.

Vicenza Silver Sterling 20 Lire Coin Lever Back Earrings

Hope this helps!

Barb 

Customer Care