Reply
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎06-21-2021
I decided to get the Q card because they were giving a 50 promo credit. Purchased a Dooney bag that was listed as a crossbody - but it was listed incorrectly and was not a crossbody so I returned it. It was qvc mistake in the listing and maybe I should have looked at it more carefully. They will not return my 50 dollar credit to put to another item!
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎06-21-2021
A384660 Not a Cross body bag
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,598
Registered: ‎06-03-2010

Re: Loss of promo credit

[ Edited ]

@BethAB   That's doesn't seem right to me.  You were offered a "promo credit", not a $50 off a Dooney Bag. 

 

I would call in and speak to a supervisor since I've seen descriptions/pictures that had to be updated in the past, so the item may have been listed as a crossbody when you purchased it and now it's been updated to match the correct description. 

 

In addition, if it was listed incorrectly when you purchased the item, you shouldn't have to pay for shipping/returning. 

 

I have a lot of Dooney bags, and you may want to shop around, since most of the time, you can get a better deal online from many other retailers.

 

Edited to add:

That description definitely says it's a crossbody and the hosts describes it as a crossbody.  It's not a crossbody to me since the strap is way too short.  It's a "bucket bag", based on the length of the strap, and looks like this A375939 - which is described as a "bucket" bag, not a crossbody.  The description is incorrect. 



......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,602
Registered: ‎10-12-2010

Re: Loss of promo credit

[ Edited ]

@BethAB wrote:
I decided to get the Q card because they were giving a 50 promo credit. Purchased a Dooney bag that was listed as a crossbody - but it was listed incorrectly and was not a crossbody so I returned it. It was qvc mistake in the listing and maybe I should have looked at it more carefully. They will not return my 50 dollar credit to put to another item!

Try emailing the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and explain the situation. They are quick to respond and the absolute best customer service at the Q.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 512
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

@BethAB I'm sorry to hear this happened. We've issued the credit to your account. Cindy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,799
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I had a similar situation happen to me.  I have been a Q shopper since the FIRST year but I always used my own card to purchase.  Q was offering $40 credit the day I signed up, however, I did not pay attention and save the account number I was given.  So I had to wait for the card to arrrive via USPS.  Once the card came in the mail, the $40 credit had changed to a $20 credit.  That was all I received.  I did try to "chat" online with CS, but I was basically told, sorry, not sorry.  I never got the addtional $20 credit that I feel was mine.

I have been a shopper for 35 years and I couldnt get the addtional stinking $20 credit.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎06-21-2021

@redwingsgal wrote:

I had a similar situation happen to me.  I have been a Q shopper since the FIRST year but I always used my own card to purchase.  Q was offering $40 credit the day I signed up, however, I did not pay attention and save the account number I was given.  So I had to wait for the card to arrrive via USPS.  Once the card came in the mail, the $40 credit had changed to a $20 credit.  That was all I received.  I did try to "chat" online with CS, but I was basically told, sorry, not sorry.  I never got the addtional $20 credit that I feel was mine.

I have been a shopper for 35 years and I couldnt get the addtional stinking $20 credit.  


I am sorry to hear you lost your credit too.  Certainly does not seem fair.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎06-21-2021

Re: Loss of promo credit

[ Edited ]

I want to thank you for helping me out !!!   Cindy of customer care - I appreciate you!!

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎06-21-2021

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@BethAB wrote:
I decided to get the Q card because they were giving a 50 promo credit. Purchased a Dooney bag that was listed as a crossbody - but it was listed incorrectly and was not a crossbody so I returned it. It was qvc mistake in the listing and maybe I should have looked at it more carefully. They will not return my 50 dollar credit to put to another item!

Try emailing the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and explain the situation. They are quick to respond and the absolute best customer service at the Q.


Thanks for letting me know bout social team .  Everyone's help is so much appreciated!

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎06-21-2021

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@BethAB I'm sorry to hear this happened. We've issued the credit to your account. Cindy


Thank you Cindy !  I so appreciate your willingness to help.  I had made several phone calls and all anyone in cust service could do was fill out a form for a super to call me back within 4 hours.  Most of the times they never did call, but once they did , and of course I was in a bad cell area and could not hear them ! So again, thank you Cindy for helping me and  being open to understanding my point of view.