Honored Contributor

Looks like UPS lost my bread maker

Ordered it on Nov 29th and it was supposed to arrive on Dec 6.  It didn't ship until late on the 4th from Ontario, CA, which is about an 8 hour drive from where I live in No CA.  However, UPS sent it to Spokane, WA!  From there it went back to Oakland, which is one town over from me, and arrived there on Dec 6 with a revised delivery date of Dec 7.  Ok, thats fine - but it was not delivered.  Revised delivery date was then Dec 9 - no delivery; then revised to deliver on Dec 10 - no delivery; Dec 11 - no delivery.  The last time it was scanned by UPS was Tues Dec 10 at around 5:00am and all it says is "Destination scan."  So I"m assuming UPS has lost my bread machine.

This is so frustrating.  I was so looking forward to having it last weekend and thought, surely by this weekend.....guess not.

Anyone else order the bread machine from QVC2?  Did you get it yet?

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks like UPS lost my bread maker

@JudyL 

Destination scan can sometimes mean it was delivered to the local Post Office and they will be deliverig it

@JudyL wrote:

Ordered it on Nov 29th and it was supposed to arrive on Dec 6.  It didn't ship until late on the 4th from Ontario, CA, which is about an 8 hour drive from where I live in No CA.  However, UPS sent it to Spokane, WA!  From there it went back to Oakland, which is one town over from me, and arrived there on Dec 6 with a revised delivery date of Dec 7.  Ok, thats fine - but it was not delivered.  Revised delivery date was then Dec 9 - no delivery; then revised to deliver on Dec 10 - no delivery; Dec 11 - no delivery.  The last time it was scanned by UPS was Tues Dec 10 at around 5:00am and all it says is "Destination scan."  So I"m assuming UPS has lost my bread machine.

This is so frustrating.  I was so looking forward to having it last weekend and thought, surely by this weekend.....guess not.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@JudyL  I don't know if this will help or not...but the last few months I've had a lot of UPS tracking with nothing updated and received the packages.  I believe another said it, the destination scan might mean the post office.  I hope you get your bread machine very soon!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox then maybe there's hope.  I've had UPS take stuff to my town's post office and it usually says that in the tracking info.  When that happens, then it seems the package sits at my local PO for another 3 days before they get around to delivering it.  LOL  Maybe it'll still show up.  Hope so cuz I have all the ingredients ready and waiting and have bought 2 cookbooks!  For now I"ve thought about going to a local bakery and getting a fresh loaf just to satisfy my poor taste buds. Smiley Surprised))

Honored Contributor

I have a friend waiting on a tablet.

It has gone round & round but not yet made it.

We've named it Waldo, as in Where's Waldo

Call the carrier, they can tell you where it is.   Sometimes the online stuff is not correct.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian thank you for your response.  I hope I get it soon too!  Certain friends and neighbors have gladly offered to be my taste testers and they are waiting! HAHA

Respected Contributor

You may still get it. My daughter recently had a similar problem. Item did not arrive on the delivery date, and no tracking number after that. Scanning information all over the place. She did eventually receive it - days later, but it wasn't lost.

QVC Customer Care

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL   We do still have stock in your color, I will ship you one out today. 

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL   We do still have stock in your color, I will ship you one out today. 

Susan Q-Social

@JudyL   A replacement was issued with upgraded shipping for EDD of 12/13,

fingers crossed!!!        Susan

Honored Contributor

Hopefully, you'll get your bread maker.  One of my husband's drinking buddies owns a Fed EX delivery area.  We ran into him at lunch Tuesday and he was out delivering packages in a Budget rental truck.  Normally, he wouldn't be out doing deliveries.  He said they had been slammed.  He showed us a picture of a UPS person driving a little car stuffed full of packages.