Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for source to purchase ceramic trees in Bethleham Lights window candle video

[ Edited ]

@BAOKgirll, welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy  This one on Zulily appears to be the same one but it’s sold out.   It looks brighter white in this photo because of the lighting, I think.  

311514C7-2D0A-4E46-A373-67CF1468ADC8.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for source to purchase ceramic trees in Bethleham Lights window candle video

[ Edited ]

Also on Accent Décor's website, item # 99393.00, UPC: 842306064986.  

(eta:  Using that UPC code, I see them on a website called "Floral Supply Syndicate" but it looks like they're wholesale only.)

2DF4B7B4-0B88-4DFA-BF93-47B81F00CBE1.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
New Contributor

Thanks so much for your help dooBdoo!!  Hopefully, I can find a retailer that offers them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BAOKgirll wrote:

Thanks so much for your help dooBdoo!!  Hopefully, I can find a retailer that offers them.

You're welcome, @BAOKgirll!   Wishing you luck in your search!😊