New Contributor

Looking for source to purchase ceramic trees in Bethleham Lights window candle video

Trying to find out where I can purchase the white ceramic trees in the video on the Bethleham Lights window candles.  They are very unusual.  Are they offered, and if so, by whom?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for source to purchase ceramic trees in Bethleham Lights window candle video

@BAOKgirll Can you describe them? I'm not seeing the same video you must have seen.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Looking for source to purchase ceramic trees in Bethleham Lights window candle video

Hi @BAOKgirll

Welcome to our forums! I did catch a quick glimpse of 2 white trees toward the end of the video but unfortunately I am unable to locate an itme number for them. Sorry!

Barb

Customer Care

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BAOKgirll, I didn’t watch the video. Are these it?8FEFC804-0565-419D-BDAE-4353DBB81D41.jpeg

Honored Contributor

snapshot.jpg

if these are what you are talking about they are beautiful!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This may be a video the manufacturer of the candles did and not a QVC product.  They are very pretty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They look familar, but not sure why.

Honored Contributor

I don't think that tree exists in the world today.  Maybe in the fall closer to Christmas.   I did find this at Pier I, which I thought was pretty.

Screenshot_20180713-203454.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Valerie said last night at 1 am Rick and herself would be hosting th CIJ finale with all new items.  It might be in that show.

New Contributor

The trees are those shown above in Sunshine's post.  They were also displayed in Farah Merhi's show earlier today  Any ideas who to contact at qvc to find out where to purchase?  Thanks for any suggestion!!