Super Contributor

Looking for a ship date for an advanced order

Could customer care please check on the estimated ship date for H228110, 4 lollipops on sticks from Valerie Parr Hill?  I ordered at the end of July and don't remember what date they said it would ship.

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Looking for a ship date for an advanced order

@Tuffcookie   The Ship week is 10/4 and your estimated delivery date you should see on your oder is 10/12/2021. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tuffcookie - I'm glad Wayne was able to help you. If you're searching for this detail in the future, just check your order confirmation email—I always make sure to keep mine handy until I receive the item when I place an advance order. Good luck!

Super Contributor

Or you can check this way...

ship.jpg

ship 2.jpg

Although this date has changed several times. Note that I ordered 06/30

Super Contributor

Could someone check on when this item will ship? Estimated arrival date was yesterday and it still hasn't shipped.

Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@Tuffcookie I'm sorry, we don't have any additional updates for this order. We hope to have the order shipped soon. Cindy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tuffcookie 

Even yesterday Valerie had cancelled her FB session as she was not sure what items would make it to her "upcoming" show this week.

I think that was "smart" on her part as many of us are waiting for orders placed during CIJ and recent shows.

Personally, I'd wait if it's something you really want.  I have the item shown in Red and they are beautiful that @shoechic mentioned.

Trusted Contributor

Customer Care:  Please advise the ship date for K63524 - KA 13 cup food processor advance order to ship wk of 10/11.  Still says advance order on order status. Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

Me too! Mine now says backorder
Occasional Contributor