Honored Contributor

Logo Links Item - Horrible Packaging - This Shouldn't Happen

@Beth-QVC or any other Social Team Member

Would you kindly pass these comments on to the appropriate department at QVC in the hopes that someone will do something to rectify this?

Today I received a Logo Links item that sold out during this past Monday's LOGO show (but will probably be back in stock at some point since it was so popular):  Item J352379

A silvertone Geo Stacked Pendant Necklace. The bottom line is I love it - it's pretty and unusual and colorful and I can get a lot of use out of it.  But... I am dismayed and frustrated about it.

It was packed in tissue paper, then in the velveteen pouch, and then in the LOGO box.  The problem was, when I took it out of the tissue paper, which it had been thrown into, the chain was a tangled up mess.  It took me about ten minutes to carefully untangle the delicate chain to get the knots out of it (there were multiple knots in it) and, after I did that, I found kinks in the chain links in three places that I gingerly worked out so the chain would lie right (I say "gingerly" because the chain is delicate). 

The item price of this silvertone (not sterling silver) necklace is $52 and my total with S&H & tax was $59.12.   So, for $60 for a silvertone necklace, can't QVC put it on a cardboard, with little "slices" on each side of the cardboard where the chain would hang to keep each side of it separated so it doesn't tangle and knot up?  Heck, Kohl's fashion jewelry is packaged like that, and I never pay this much for that and it doesn't travel via the USPS to me either.  The  chain I received was a ball of tangles and knots!  I shouldn't have to spend my time having to get those  out, which severely diminished my pleasure of seeing the beauty of this necklace.  If I couldn't have gotten them out (which I wasn't sure I could and some may not be able to), I would have had to return the necklace and be very disappointed that it is sold out.

Please package jewelry in a manner where this will not happen, such as by using the piece of cardboard backing as I wrote above and separating each side of the chain onto the cardboard.  

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Logo Links Item - Horrible Packaging - This Shouldn't Happen

WOW.....I agree...should have been packaged better..