Super Contributor

Can anyone give me the phone number for them???  I just got a set, with one lid that was broke, don't want to send the whole thing back.  Plus all of the tritan I bought 6 months ago is breaking.  Please help.

Respected Contributor

Did you call QVC customer service, maybe they would have a phone number.

QVC Customer Care

@Dar321 wrote:

Can anyone give me the phone number for them???  I just got a set, with one lid that was broke, don't want to send the whole thing back.  Plus all of the tritan I bought 6 months ago is breaking.  Please help.

@Dar321 Good Morning, I am sorry you are having trouble with your set. Below is Lock & Lock contact info.  Please let us know if you need additional help. 

Susan

Lifetime Limited Warranty
1-844-527-9188
www.locknlock-usa.com

Trusted Contributor

I would send the whole set back.  QVC will pay the postage.  I ordered a replacement lid in June and I have not received it yet.  That is really unacceptable to me!

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I would send the whole set back.  QVC will pay the postage.  I ordered a replacement lid in June and I have not received it yet.  That is really unacceptable to me!

i would send it back also.

i am waiting on two different lids that i requested two different times.....one about 3 months ago and one about 2 months ago. i have not received them yet. they used to take about 4-6 weeks, then about 6-8 weeks....now i am not sure what is going on other than what is going on in the rest of the country.

remember if you phone them they are on west coast time. they are open M - F, 10-5pt.

their email is locknlockcs@gmail.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein