Respected Contributor

LocknLock TSV for Jan 18 on the website now???

Gee and all but four colors are gone!  Are you going to have more inventory in the other colors for tomorrows shows???  Very disappointing,

Honored Contributor

Re: LocknLock TSV for Jan 18 on the website now???

I am not sure, but I think you are looking at the pre sale item number.

A lot of colors sold out. The TSV  on Jan 18 will be listed under a different item number and I would venture to bet that all of the colors are available.

QVC only allows a limited number of TSV items sold on a pre- sale.

I ordered this set already and have mixed feelings about it.   It's inferior to the L & L

I purchased in the past. It's a different material.  

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

A lot of colors sold out. The TSV  on Jan 18 will be listed under a different item number and I would venture to bet that all of the colors are available.

I ordered this set already and have mixed feelings about it.   It's inferior to the L & L

@Carmie

I also ordered this on pre-sale and received it today.  The snaps on the lids are definitely not as sturdy as on the earlier sets.  I'm not sure if these are gonna be a nightmare or not.   

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
QVC Customer Care

@Shawnie wrote:

Gee and all but four colors are gone!  Are you going to have more inventory in the other colors for tomorrows shows???  Very disappointing,

@Shawnie All the colors will be offered during the 1/18 program beginning at midnight ET. 

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie

I also ordered this on pre-sale and received it today.  The snaps on the lids are definitely not as sturdy as on the earlier sets.  I'm not sure if these are gonna be a nightmare or not.   

The material is brittle and has no give.  I ordered the iris color and can clearly see that the lids are made from a clear material with a colored laminated material bonded to it.  The snaps don't seem sturdy, I agree and they are a different material than the lids.  This is easy to notice on the dark/light contrast.

The  clear container is hard plastic.  I think it would shatter if dropped.   These containers are not the same as the older ones.  I wonder if they were made cheaply for QVC.  The ones in the BM stores seem fine.