Occasional Visitor

I have had problems with Lock and Lock.  I ordered the set of 6 small bowls with muti lids and 2 of them are ruined....I placed one in the freezer and it cracked.  I placed one in the microwave and it melted.  The bowls are supposed to have these functions.  I would appreciate it if you could replace 2 bowls.  

Honored Contributor
QVC Customer Care

@Lkaygol wrote:

I have had problems with Lock and Lock.  I ordered the set of 6 small bowls with muti lids and 2 of them are ruined....I placed one in the freezer and it cracked.  I placed one in the microwave and it melted.  The bowls are supposed to have these functions.  I would appreciate it if you could replace 2 bowls.  

Hi @Lkaygol , I'm sorry that has happened. I have sent you an email regrading this order. Thank you for shopping and posting in Community with us. 😃 ~Kim

Respected Contributor

Mine did the same thing.  They are very low quality.  I solved the problem by buying much better quality at Costco.  No problems whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine

While I have had no real problems with my L & L, would you mind sharing the name brand of what you bought and like?

TIA!

Respected Contributor

Well, this is great.  I ordered two sets to give my son and daughter for Christmas.  I love L&L and have never had a problem but this bothers me.  Moderator please tell me this is not a new problem.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@brandiwine

While I have had no real problems with my L & L, would you mind sharing the name brand of what you bought and like?

TIA!

Sorry to take so long to get back.  Been on vacation.  Snap ware.  Really good quality.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

The first L&L made many years ago are still going strong in my kitchen. My pantry is full of them...no problems at all....the last set I had ordered after many years was terrible. Lids broke and containers cracked after a couple of uses.  Apparently the quality and manufacturing location  changed when their patent expired a few years ago....many copycats out there now. L&L obviously outsourced and it shows. Won't be ordering again...and the Snapware ones don't seem to be airtight...Daughter bought a set and I used a couple...not the same.