Super Contributor

Live chat - is it not workng?

Been trying to do live chat to find out status of 2 orders place on 5/4..  and after I enter all of the info for ive chat - nothing happens??  Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if Q is reading this - please explain.    thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Live chat - is it not workng?

@Sunniegirl    Haven't tried Chat, but I do know my Isaac order from 5/4 is still showing In Process.   I

Super Contributor

Thanks, I'm trying to find out why so long and no shipping info - that's 10 days ago? That seems way too long....  hopefully they aren't going to cancel the order...??

Respected Contributor

I've been trying it for several days and it still isn't working.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did the live chat last night at 9:30 pm and had no issues.  Would have been 12:30 am for those on the East Coast.  Maybe it's one person doing all the chat, but Alicia responded very quickly.  I was requesting $20 in a price adjustment, so if you've purchased any BFD items lately, it may be time to check today's prices as some BFD has been reduced, mine by about 25%.

......You look like I need a drink.....
New Contributor

I cant get on live chat and have tried nmerous times.  When I do talk to a customer service person and asked for tracking numbers....I was given one that does not exits.  I have made returns that take forever to credit to my account and now I am goign to have to return a cosmetic item thata I bought in order to get the beauty box with purchase only to find out I am not getting the beauty box.  Lots of people are fed up with the low standards of qvc.  Shopping at the big box stores from now on and will use Amazon.  It is quick and return policy is wonderful.

Super Contributor

@ptovi I will agree.  I have been a 20+ yr QVC shopper, yet this year is the absolute worst for customer satisfaction.  I agree with your assessment of QVC, and although I have a couple of favorite brands, I have stopped ordering.  I am leary of their easy pay, I've read stories of people being charged  twice (I have not)  But I am monitoring my own private bank CC daily to make sure that I am not being charged extra.  I would pay off the remaining easy pays, but I don't trust that they won't take my pay balance, then keep charging the monthly EZ pay amounts.  So in my case, It will take a change in their management and financial dept to entice me to order again.  

I know their rah rah cheerleaders will tear this post apart.  So be it.  It's my honest opinion.