Occasional Visitor

I went to my mailbox, a key was there to open a large mail box which anyone in the block gets large packages. It was empty. I went to my order account, then live chat came up. I gave Brittany all my info, she refunded one item, the other two will be coming next week. Very great service. I have been a customer for about 30 years.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Live Chat with stolen items

[ Edited ]

@Vegasjune  I find the Live Chat to be my best resource for resolving issues. Glad it worked out for you.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Live Chat with stolen items

[ Edited ]

@Vegasjune wrote:

I went to my mailbox, a key was there to open a large mail box which anyone in the block gets large packages. It was empty. I went to my order account, then live chat came up. I gave Brittany all my info, she refunded one item, the other two will be coming next week. Very great service. I have been a customer for about 30 years.

This happens a lot. One mail carrier told me that sometimes they are in such a hurry that they forget to put the package in the box.

Ours is set up the same way and I have received a key in my personal mail box, opened the Community box only to find that the package is addressed to someone else. Same street number but different street name. I've taken packages to them at least 3 times.

Don't be surprised if the package shows up in your box.  Also when this happens to me, I call the Post Office and they track down the package by using GPS.