Frequent Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Lisa is one of the hosts I miss the most, and she always had class, was knowledgeable and was clearly so in love with her husband. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed because it is a topic that has been previously deleted

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this!

I remember praying for Gino many times and for some reason I had thought he was cancer free.

In another post I noticed someone mentioned that Lisa Robertson's FB also mentioned his passing.

I will keep dear Lisa Mason in my prayers.

I thought what Lisa Robertson posted was lovely:

"My heart goes out to Lisa Mason on the loss of her dear husband Gino. I have never seen two people more in love and more completely devoted to each other. I can not imagine her loss. I know that as much as I wish I could help there are no words that will take away the grief. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers."

Honored Contributor

To my dear friends. First, thank you all so very much for your prayers of support and comfort. It is impossible to explain the anguish of loss. Gino was not only the love of my life, he was also my very best friend and confidant.

It is will deep gratitude that I share with you that I held his hand until the very end. It was just the two of us, in a quiet and peaceful room. I believe he took his hand from mine and then placed it in the hand of The Lord. In the final days, he knew he was dying. We spoke of our lives together and he told me what he wished for me in my life to come.

“Grief comes in waves”, I had been told. I didn’t know what that meant until now. Now, I understand, and as each wave comes and then subsides, I comfort myself with the fact that I never left him and never stopped fighting for him.

He is with The Lord now. Of that, I am certain.

I wrote this poem a long time ago. Today, it feels just right. Here is an excerpt from “After darkness comes the light.” God bless you and keep you. Thank you. I love you all.

“And then one day life’s cast aside,
And Heaven’s doors are open wide,
You’ll march right in and take your place,
And there you’ll see His loving face.

And on that day, God will make clear,
What happened down there’s what brought you here!
Your journeys done, such sweet release.
And now, my child, you shall have peace.

You kept the faith,
Trudged trough the night,
For after darkness, always, comes the light.”
Lisa Mason.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

lisa mason.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
I am sad to read that Lisa lost her life partner Gino. She wrote a beautiful tribute.
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

To my dear friends. First, thank you all so very much for your prayers of support and comfort. It is impossible to explain the anguish of loss. Gino was not only the love of my life, he was also my very best friend and confidant.

It is will deep gratitude that I share with you that I held his hand until the very end. It was just the two of us, in a quiet and peaceful room. I believe he took his hand from mine and then placed it in the hand of The Lord. In the final days, he knew he was dying. We spoke of our lives together and he told me what he wished for me in my life to come.

“Grief comes in waves”, I had been told. I didn’t know what that meant until now. Now, I understand, and as each wave comes and then subsides, I comfort myself with the fact that I never left him and never stopped fighting for him.

He is with The Lord now. Of that, I am certain.

I wrote this poem a long time ago. Today, it feels just right. Here is an excerpt from “After darkness comes the light.” God bless you and keep you. Thank you. I love you all.

“And then one day life’s cast aside,
And Heaven’s doors are open wide,
You’ll march right in and take your place,
And there you’ll see His loving face.

And on that day, God will make clear,
What happened down there’s what brought you here!
Your journeys done, such sweet release.
And now, my child, you shall have peace.

You kept the faith,
Trudged trough the night,
For after darkness, always, comes the light.”
Lisa Mason.

Such a beautiful poem!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Is that an actual picture of Gino and Lisa’s hands???
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Is that an actual picture of Gino and Lisa’s hands???

yes @Teddixat .

Super Contributor

I am hardly even on the forums but I visited today due to an issue. When I saw Lisa's name I decided to check.  I am so sad for Lisa. She was always my favorite when I used to watch QVC. She is such a sincere person. I remember her joking about her husband frequently. They obviously had a wonderful relationship. So few people find true love in this world. It is just not right that they should be separated so soon. But then there is not a whole lot in this world that is as it should be.  At least she knows in her heart that she will see him again although the loss must be unbearable. It seems that so few have knowledge of that great hope anymore. Those of you who do believe please keep Lisa in your prayers.