Contributor

Link sent to email Q & A answers to questions is BROKEN!

FOR weeks, the link sent to email when someone has answered a question we've asked in the Q & A does not work. It always says "Oops, We couldn't find that page!". I reported this a call to customer service weeks ago, but apparently my message was ignored. D04843BE-66CA-4679-8EB8-ADA6CCA98F5A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Link sent to email Q & A answers to questions is BROKEN!

@AreYouSure    All the mods can do is report it to IT.  They, the mods, don't fix things.  Once reported, it's out of their hands. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@AreYouSure  I'm so sorry. I will forward this information to the appropriate department.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wayne-QVC - Just in case you'd like more details or corroboration that this isn't only happening to one customer: I have also encountered broken links in two recent alerts about my product questions being answered. But back in early June, I received an alert where the link did work, so this is a fairly recent development. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Super Contributor

QVC's Website is and has been a mess for quite some time.

They apparently don't care.

Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe    This would hardly be a top priority especially since usually so much time has passed you don't even remember the product. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment