Contributor

I have tried to click on the link for the Alex and Ani someone needs a hug silver tone bracelet, but it gives me an error message.  It has been this way since last week.  I emailed customer service but it hasn’t been fixed.  Someone needs to put on a help order to get the link fixed.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@notenoughtime wrote:

I have tried to click on the link for the Alex and Ani someone needs a hug silver tone bracelet, but it gives me an error message.  It has been this way since last week.  I emailed customer service but it hasn’t been fixed.  Someone needs to put on a help order to get the link fixed.  Thanks.

Go to alex and ani website, its there for 38.00 1.00 special shipping for xmas. I've purchased there before, fast shipping and beautifully packaged
Honored Contributor

Re: Link Doesn’t Work

[ Edited ]

I tried a search for the bracelet by name, and this is the result:

7BC39EB7-98A8-47A4-B212-A67A3FF0A03E.jpeg

Then, when I click/tap on the image, this is the error message.  The item number is J388075, and entering that in the search field also returns this error:

"Not Found

The requested URL /content/qvc-commerce-us/Alex-and-Ani-Silvertone-Someone-Need-a-Hug was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

E21F1632-6266-41C8-841C-5B7EE3930193.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

@notenoughtime

I will put through the request. In the meantime would you like me to order this for you?

Beth QVC

Contributor
This link still isn’t working. It has been a couple weeks. You must not want people to buy it?
QVC Customer Care

Re: Link Doesn’t Work

[ Edited ]

@notenoughtime wrote:
This link still isn’t working. It has been a couple weeks. You must not want people to buy it?

Thank you @notenoughtime, I have submitted a request to either remove it or fix it to purchase. ~Kim

QVC Customer Care

Hi @notenoughtime received an email that the shopping link is now working for this item. Thank you for your help. ~Kim