Trusted Contributor

Linea Tank A302609....Please Post For Selling NOW!

[ Edited ]

Dear QVC:

Many of us Linea customers have already purchased the Lily Print Duster A302607,  offered by Louis Dell Olio. There is to be a matching tank, A302609 in robins egg blue or candy apple colors. Is there any  way to put this up for posting and sales earlier than the time for Mr. Dell Olio's next show? I am planning to wear this for Easter and those tanks sure would help coordinate and complete the ensemble as shown by Louis.  Easter is April 1st, and there is no way any of us could receive the coordinating tank in time, with the next  Linea show scheduled for the end of March. Please, is there anything that can be done?  Please post it for sale, for most of us really need it NOW!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Linea Tank 302609....Please Post For Selling NOW!

GREAT idea!  It would be wopnderufl to have all the pieces at once to complete our outfits, rather than wait a month or so to get it all together.  I also think it would help boost sales for all compnents to be available for sale if the customer wants them.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Linea Tank 302609....Please Post For Selling NOW!

@TexasMom1 & @rae smith  Thanks for posting this, I will be happy to pass along the suggestion, keep your fingers crossed.

Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Tank A302609....Please Post For Selling NOW!

[ Edited ]

Many thanks, Susan!