Frequent Contributor

Re: Lindt 150 pc. Lindor Chocolate Truffles

I'm waiting for my order also.  A shipping label was created on 12/2 but no action has been taken since then. They were supposed to ship out on 11/30.  I hope they come soon because I want to include them in my tins with the cookies I make and give to family and friends, I never order food items from QVC but thought this was a good value.  

Occasional Contributor

Isn't that flavor fantastic?  They make me think of Thin Mint cookies.

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@geezerette You are so lucky!  I also scheduled for the November shipment but in process, in process, in process for my order.

@chlema 

I ordered mine during the Christmas in July sale period.

Yes, they were delicious.  (Mine were a gift, but I snuck a few!😈😋😄)  

Frankly, I wasn't really impressed with the new pumpkin spice flavor, but my favorite has always been the milk chocolate with white chocolate center.  Those are only available during some holidays so I always (over)indulge!😉

I hope you get yours soon!🤞

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

OH NO!  Why did you have to post that?  LOL

Now I have got to FIND a CVS and buy them all!

Contributor

My  11/30  order shows shipped 12/2/2020 with arrival 12/8.  The trace shows

shipper created label, UPS has not recieved the package yet.   Customer service

rep told me to call back tomorrow to get a refund.  I want my order not a

refund. And yes today is 12/9  LOL.   My December order is in process with arrival

of 12/12 thats not going to happen either.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your response @Beth-QVC .  Hopefully Lindt will let us know soon - I really don't want to cancel so will give it a few more days.

Respected Contributor

Walmart has some flavors but not mint or dark chocolate. Assorted and White. Our local Supermarket is sold out so ordered Mint Cookie ones on Amazon.  Lots of choices. Aldis has some good ones also by their  Moser Roth chocolate brand. I like the Crunchy Hazelnut Cream. Russell Stover is abundant everywhere.

Honored Contributor

Costco has them too. Two different types.  A five flavor variety with milk and dark and white chocolate and a milk chocolate option.  Around $13 for a 21 oz bag.

I bought some last year and even though I am a chocoholic, and never met anything chocolate that I didn't like, I couldn't eat these.

The truffle stuff inside had a bad mouth feel, kinda greasy.  

Enjoy them if you like them.

I wonder why QVC is still taking new orders for these when they are not being delivered. That isn't the right thing to do.

Frequent Contributor

My order also sat with a created label for 4 days. Then in 2 days Iot moved from Massachusetts and arrived today. 

Yes!

Trusted Contributor

@chlema wrote:

I ordered these last month to distribute among some gifts prior to  Christmas.  It has been in process and hasn't moved from that.  I imagine these are coming right from Lindt and wonder if they will be fulfilling these orders.  If not I would appreciate it if someone at QVC would notify people if their orders will not be sent.  Maybe Mods could find out?

I haven't received mine either..

Jessa