Frequent Contributor

Re: Lindt 150 pc. Lindor Chocolate Truffles

I ordered these in Christmas in July to be delivered in Dec. I kept looking at order listings periodically. Looked again a few days ago and order "vanished". Doesn't show as cancelled ,doesn't show at all. Guess I'll go over to the Big Box Store mentioned in one of the postings. Get it together QVC.

Frequent Contributor

Beth-QVC,

My order status says on 12/2 Shipper created a label.  UPS has not received the package yet.  As of 12/4,  my credit card was charged for this order.  I am not able to cancel the order.  I would like to have my credit card credited for $45.58.  Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

How can QVC now offer free shipping and guaranteed delivery by Christmas when some of us haven't received what we ordered a while ago and was supposed to be shipped out on 11/30.  My credit card should NOT have been charged until that order left the building and was actually shipped.   

Frequent Contributor

A follow-up. Today at 6:30am this popped " Back" into my orders.Tell me Covid is the excuse for this. Missing for several days and now it appears again. Wow-Merry Christmas!

Trusted Contributor

@RINNI Does it say when your order will be delivered?  I'm still hoping, but if nothing changes by tomorrow will cancel.

QVC Customer Care

@scoop 

I am sorry for any inconvenience this order has caused you. I have refunded the total of $45.58 and current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

I for one don't want a refund ...I want my candy

Jessa
Contributor

Don't give up. My order which also said shipped on 12/2  but had not been received by the shipper finally is on its way Hurray!!

Frequent Contributor

Yep,don't give up. My order that disappeared off order status page was delivered today.

Frequent Contributor

Beth-QVC

Thank you for taking care of this issue for me. I want to let you know that I did finally receive my order.  I understand that tracking information has really been delayed during this busy time and I should have been more patient in waiting for my order.  Since I did receive this order, would you please recharge my credit card for the $45.58 since the refund was already received.  I appreciate your efforts in resolving this problem. I wish you a safe and happy holiday.