Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

Lindt 150 pc. Lindor Chocolate Truffles

I ordered these last month to distribute among some gifts prior to  Christmas.  It has been in process and hasn't moved from that.  I imagine these are coming right from Lindt and wonder if they will be fulfilling these orders.  If not I would appreciate it if someone at QVC would notify people if their orders will not be sent.  Maybe Mods could find out?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lindt 150 pc. Lindor Chocolate Truffles

@chlema I don't remember when I ordered them but I got them and they're long gone now.  They are quite good so I hope you get yours.  Every company seems to be  having problems; i wonder if its transportation?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got mine too.  I scheduled for the November shipment and they arrived on time.  

Very good, as always. 

Trusted Contributor

Glad you got yours.  Did you eat all 150 of them lol?  I bought some of the Temptations mugs and mini pan sets and was planning on putting the truffles in them and giving them as gifts.  I can get them from BJ's and will if only someone would let me know if my order won't be sent.  However, Q's had the cinnamon flavored which I was going to keep for me!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette You are so lucky!  I also scheduled for the November shipment but in process, in process, in process for my order.

Honored Contributor

@chlema.  Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com giving the order # and ask them to check t h e status.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@chlema 

We are following up with Lindt at this time for updated information on when these orders are going to be shipped. We will update you and other customers as soon as we have any further information. In the meantime, this order can be cancelled right now if you do not wish to wait. Thank you for your patience!

Beth

Respected Contributor

In case anyone is interested Sam's has the Lindor Chocolate Truffles also the White Chocolate  Peppermint Truffles. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update, @Beth-QVC!

For whatever it's worth, a UPS shipping label was created for my order a few days ago, but nothing has happened since. I'd love it if my truffles were delivered this week per the order details and the delivery date noted by UPS—I guess we'll see what happens.

Honored Contributor

just bought a bag of this flavor at CVS over the weekend and wow are they GOOD!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/31/6e/2a316ef184ef80a4adc2557ed4f12d70.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein