Honored Contributor

Re: Letter from VP customer Service

And another things about this issue....when I've asked for a free exchange (size/color) of an item, which QVC has been also touting since it decided not to charge and S&H to exchange an item, I noticed that my first item that didn't work out is "returned" according to my order status, and then a new one is shipped out at zero cost charged to my credit card for it.   I wonder if Q is counting the "return" of the first item being exchanged for a different size or color as a "return" to count against a customer who gets the "ding" warning letter and then a closed account. 

I don't know but this occurred to me last night.

Valued Contributor

I hope I don't get one. I have received quite a few items because I've gained weight. There is a big difference in sizing from one brand to another. I have returned & ordered on my own because I want to make sure my size is available. If it takes weeks to process my return for an exchange my size is gone! I also received a few items with obvious defects that I was not expecting. I love QVC & they have started to process orders quickly. The returns seem to take longer. Over all I am very happy to have found some unique items that I can't find locally.

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee 

Exchanges (whether failed or not) do not count in this equation.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

I'm having a problem with size charts not being correct. So now I've been depending on reviews, but that's really not reliable. When an item is 2 inches off I am forced to return it. I do wish QVC would get the sizing correct. Tha's a big drawback of not being able to try it on in a store. I take tall's in many item & we do not have local stores that sell them. I have been forced to shop online. We do have a Kohl's opening soon & they carry tall clothing. I can't wait!

Valued Contributor

I agree! Then the hosts saying it's almost gone. You'll need to hurry on this one! 

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Pearlee 

Exchanges (whether failed or not) do not count in this equation.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC   Thanks for the info; good to know!   Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I’m new to the forum/blogs but not new to QVC. This post caught my attention,  but what’s more off-putting to me is not the letter the op received, it’s the responses from some of you. Why so much hate? Why so much “why do you shop here then” ? Can you not just simply offer a suggestion or keep it moving? You don’t always have to add your two cents if it’s rude. No one wants to hear that. Some of you act like you’re the qvc police.. and for the ones who say I’ve not bought anything from the q in years or I don’t watch anymore... why’re you here? Stop hating on people, it’s exhausting 

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the forums, @EdwinsIn!

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Close an account for returns.....absolutely asinine!