Valued Contributor

Business must be great if you can tell a customer to go away!  QVC offers so much online that never gets on air time.  Some of those online items have no reviews, no video...very hard to know what something actually looks like until you get it home.  With luck it works out but not always.  My figure looks nothing like the models and I am a hard fit.  I try and buy just basic items from QVC and from a few vendors so I kind of know what to expect.  I never buy shoes from QVC...unless Birkenstock returns.  I just hope customers remain important to QVC.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

HUGE OFFENSE. I'll never spend another penny on this site if I get that letter. 

SEND IT BACK - 30 DAYS - NO QUESTIONS ASKED....

SHOULD CONTINUE WITH - - -

BUT WE'LL CHASTISE YOU IN A WRITTEN LETTER TELLING YOU SO!!!!!

@MoonieBabyAbuse the privilege, and it'll be good bye, as it should be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've just begun buying clothes here and I've sent back more than I've kept because of not knowing how accurate their sizing charts are, so if I get THE LETTER that will be it for me.  The gall of any company that criticizes the number of returns.  Customers are paying fees to get this stuff and fees to send it back.  It's not like they're doing us any favors.  The few things I've kept are nice but he** will  freeze over before I'll keep an item that doesn't measure up to what I think it should be, either in how it fits or the quality of it and they'll lose a customer if they send me that  letter.

I just got two items, exactly the same except for color and they fit completely differently, so guess what, the one that's too big is going back.  I would love to keep it but it's not my fault the sizing is not consistant.  Are you listening QVC?

Honored Contributor

Time to pay your bills and stop shopping with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

If you're returning so many things that they send you a letter, you should probabyl re-evaluate your shopping habits with QVC.

I wish more stores would limit serial returners from shopping.  It costs us all in the long run.

@Bri369 

Actually, brick and mortar stores DO limit serial returners.

And even brick and mortar stores will not disclose what the magic number is for being cut off.

I get so sick and tired of people belly aching like QVC is the ONLY place that does this, because they aren't.

I wasn't directing that at you @Bri369 , just this isn't the first time that a "newbie" has complained about this, and making it sound like QVC is the only retailor who does this.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

I just posted the same thing on another thread about receiving 'the letter'.

More and more B&M stores are also cracking down on serial returners and no longer allowing them to make returns in their stores.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@aggravated   Fabric is not the only issue here as many of us clearly know.

Trusted Contributor
QVC should focus on their hosts presentations of fashion items. If they were more informative and truthful, there would be fewer returns.
Esteemed Contributor

@Faithiegirl   OMG!!  $3,000????  That's a hefty bill to pay.  I buy a fair amount but keep it way lower than that, but that's just me.  I get what you're saying and you do have a good point.  Excessive returns are definately being addressed by B&M stores as some have stated.  The Q, does however, make it sound like it's all good, you can just try it out for 30 days and if you're not completely satisfied just return it!!!!!  Blah Blah Blah!!!!

I have come to believe it's all false advertising on their part.  I understand excessive returns are a problem but maybe if they had better QC people wouldn't have to return so much.  I find this especially in clothing, inconsistant sizing is a big problem!

My purchases have extremely dwindled with them over the years and don't even get me going with the shipping and return shipping fees.  QVC lovers, you don't have to get on me about this as I do shop elsewhere already,  LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

My purchases have extremely dwindled with them over the years and don't even get me going with the shipping and return shipping fees.  QVC lovers, you don't have to get on me about this as I do shop elsewhere already,  LOL.

Me, too.   I used to order far too much from QVC, but I have cut back and hardly buy anything anymore.   The shipping times are ridiculous, customer service is nothing like it used to be, product quality is pathetic and return costs are too high.   There are just too many other more attractive options to shop nowadays.    It was fun while it lasted, QVC.