Contributor

Re: Let us Cancel if not shipping

I ordered 3 of the same item just in different colors on April 24.  One shipped April 28.  After a couple of emails to the social team the second one shipped on May 19.  They said they were looking into the the final one.  Well as of today it still hasn't shipped.  I didn't receive an email telling me that there would be a delay like some people have received.  No communication.  No shipping.  No customer service! 

I mean 40 days and it is still in processing.  There is no excuse for this, virus nor not.  The other 2 of the same item have shipped.  Though it took a little extra pushing on my part.

Occasional Visitor

I have been shopping with QVC for years -- probably close to 7 or 8.  My favorites are Quacker Factory and Carol Hochman and some Denim & Company.  But you just lost a customer.  I placed an order in May.  I bought 4 items totaling a little over $100.00.  One finally came this past Saturday, June 6th.  The rest were to be here today, June 8th.  I looked to see if I could cancel.  They are somehwere in the U.S. Postal system.  It is QVC's responsibility to see these items are shipped in a timely manner.  And then I get only one $10 credit for all four items -- three of which I'm still waiting on. Why not a $40 credit? Lord knows when they will come.  So henceforth, I will not order anything further from QVC.  We've all been dealing with COVID-19 for going on 3 months now. You should have had this figured out.  This is nothing but an excuse.  I understand a lot of people are ordering items online.  I'm sure you all knew it too.  But the buck stops with you.  And tell Susan Graver to shut up -- she is annoying. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I don't understand why they keep taking orders when they can't ship items out. I've ordered an item over two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it to be shipped.  I will not purchase anything else from QVC. 

Super Contributor

I had some Harry Slatkin Candles that were in processing for 3 weeks and then took another 10 days to receive. I ordered the TSV zuda shorts over 10 days ago and it has not shipped. I am done-done. I will not order again from them until they can ship in a timely manner. HSN ships in a day or so. No more purchases for me. I should not have to wait month to receive an item. Totally unacceptable 😡.
Occasional Contributor

I’m starting to think it is much worse than we think because now they are no longer being truthful. My mother placed an order for Margaritaville pillows as a birthday present for me on 5/18, deliver date of 5/22. I contacted QVC, and they told me it was a vendor issue. I ordered the same pillows from a different website on 5/31, they were shipped from guess who, THE VENDOR on 6/3 and delivered to me on 6/6. It is clearly a QVC problem. I just want my pillows, nothing more nothing less.
Honored Contributor

My local stores are re opening and I want to help area businesses affected by Covid.  I need to get out anyway.  So, put gas in my van and hit the bricks.  I'm still young enough to get out and do my own shopping.

Frequent Contributor

Agreed.  On an earlier thread, I noted that I moved to a new house in small, rural town in CO on March 20th and had done TONS of online shopping.  I furnished out several rooms of this house solely by online shopping mainly because there is no shopping option down here and because of COVID-19, I could not go in person to shop in the nearest big town an hour away.  I timely received orders from all over the U.S. from more than a dozen shops big and small for things as big as a king size mattress and as small as a DVD.  And I ordered a LOT - small appliances, clothing, bedding, garden supplies, etc.  No one ever had a shipping problem except QVC and all of that shipping was free, unlike QVC.  Items were delivered on or before the expected date of delivery EXCEPT for QVC. At the time, I was still waiting for items from QVC and the expected date of delivery shown on my order status had passed weeks prior.  For one item, QVC had already charged my credit card, including shipping.  I get that COVID-19 has caused problems, but no other shops (and I've ordered from MANY in the past 90 days) have had any challenge delivering anything to my 1 horse town except QVC.

When I commented to that effect on the other thread, QVC took the entire thread down claiming it had "become argumentative."  I guess they don't want to allow detailed posts critical of their shipping.

Valued Contributor

I cancelled an auto-delivery order that was pending. I don't plan on ordering again from QVC. Customer Service is awful. I wrote them and their response was essentially the delay will continue. all I wanted was an updated estimated date of shipment. 

Never again!

Frequent Contributor

@Nanuchka LMBO about Susan Graver.  I second that emotion!!

New Contributor

I agree. And now the TSV has free shipping when it did not when I ordered it. What am I supposed to do? CS is not answering the phone, and there is no live chat. I want a refund on my $5.50 shipping. I cannot cancel and reorder; my order is 'in process.'