Valued Contributor

Let us Cancel if not shipping

I have many orders that have been delayed due to COVID-19.    That's ok,  but since you are not doing your end of the transaction, we should be able to cancel our orders.  This is not acceptable.  I am not going to order anything more until it is addressed.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Let us Cancel if not shipping

I am ...I should have received a Side Stitch shirt that was to be delivered on May 9th. Can't cancel the order and it still has not shipped from the warehouse. Does QVC really think offering me a $10 and an email makes this issue right? NO - don't blame issues on Covid-19 when examples like this are obviously an issue with a warehouse. Come on QVC you can do better than this!

Highlighted
Contributor

Agree.  I've got Isaac shirts that have been "vacationing " in Texas since May 12th

if Qvc can't do better than this then they should go off air until the "problems" are

contained. And I've got returns being ignored for almost a month now. Really really bad Qvc

Respected Contributor

I feel everyone's frustration. I have an order placed May 1 and nothing. Hev had many ship dates but nothing. Then I finally sent a email to complain and say if you can't send it just cancel. So what do they do. They send me a shipping notice that has said preparing to ship for three days now. Talk about disgusted. Just be honest! 

Honored Contributor

AMEN to letting folks cancel if they can't ship in a timely manner. THEN to add insult to injury, they want YOU to pay to SEND IT BACK and wait another three weeks or so to get a refund!

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  I would venture to say many feel this way and are fed up.  I placed an order for the Jockey Bra TSV about the second week of May and I'm still waiting.  I also got the email with the $10 voucher.  If QVC can't fultill my order, then it should be canceled.

Respected Contributor

I have seven items that still haven't shipped (one order dating back to May 2).  What I'm wondering is why the size and color are showing In Stock if you tried to order the item.  If that's the case, they need to ship the item, not say they're on back order or delayed.  Just say this item is delayed and won't ship until this date.  I can understand that, but I do not understand the item stating it is In Stock, when clearly, it's not. 

Super Contributor

Normally, I would say perhaps these item are on the slow boat.  But, I to have items stuck in limbo.  My orders were in stock, clearance items.  So can't figure out what QVCs problem is.  I don't buy the virus excuse any longer.  Next it will be the riots, then who knows what.  QVC get your act together now!

Super Contributor

I also don't buy the virus excuse any longer and have SEVERAL items I'm waiting on for over 3 weeks - I'm done ordering until this gets under control sigh.
Respected Contributor

Just sent an email to QVC to cancel my order. Not that it will happen. Tired of no information on my package. Just letting you hang.Not the way a company should be treating its customers. Pandemic or not.  Other companies give info and updates. Q can also.