Contributor

I did not know that we are only allowed ONE exchange...Ordered IT CC Cream kit and the color wasnt correct for my skin tone, sent back for the next lightest shade, it was still too orange, sent back again for the lightest shade IT makes, and was given an 80 cent refund.  Checked my bank statement and saw I was charged for 2 Easy Pays.  $22.40 total.  I did contact CS and was given credit for the second Easy Pay taken from my bank account. (thank you Chris)  Bottom line - I tested make up for $11.20. Lesson learned!!  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing this. I wasn't aware we are only allowed one exchange either.

Contributor

Glad to help when or where I canSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I would have thought one exchange was it.  Do other one line retailers have unlimited exchanges on makeup colors.

Trusted Contributor

Also I believe the CS rep told me all exchanges have to be made within the intial 30 day purchase 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think there are limits on exchanges, but perhaps it depends on the item. Last year, I ordered a Copper Chef baking pan and loved it, so I ordered a few more for gifts. One of those pans was defective, so I sent it in for an exchange. I received another defective pan and sent that one back as well, only to receive a pan with missing inserts. I sent that pan back and finally received a perfect one. I was not charged for any of the shipping for this crazy process because I used the QVC Return Labels. I was really happy that there was enough stock for everything to work out in the end!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Learned the hard way

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal wrote:

Also I believe the CS rep told me all exchanges have to be made within the intial 30 day purchase 

Soooo if it takes them 15 days to deliver the item as it does here to me, in NJ.........does that mean I have only 15 days to return it?????

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

Soooo if it takes them 15 days to deliver the item as it does here to me, in NJ.........does that mean I have only 15 days to return it?????

@MalteseMomma - You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return or exchange your item.

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@CoastalGal if you purchase something you have 30 days from receipt to return/exchange it. If you exchange it you then have 30 days from receipt of the exchange to return.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I don't think there are limits on exchanges, but perhaps it depends on the item. Last year, I ordered a Copper Chef baking pan and loved it, so I ordered a few more for gifts. One of those pans was defective, so I sent it in for an exchange. I received another defective pan and sent that one back as well, only to receive a pan with missing inserts. I sent that pan back and finally received a perfect one. I was not charged for any of the shipping for this crazy process because I used the QVC Return Labels. I was really happy that there was enough stock for everything to work out in the end!

Defective or wrongly shipped items probably dont count ~ i beleve if you change yourmind, dont like a color etc then you only get the alotted additional exchanges