Esteemed Contributor

What did Leah have on this morning?  3-16.  It looked like Isaac's dress, but not sure.  I just saw a very little bit of the show.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah's yellow this morning

Initially she had a tunic top over it, but when she took off the top, it was Izaac's dress.

Super Contributor

Leah looked fantastic this morning. Has she mentioned anything about losing weight? I hadn't seen her lately and noticed a difference. Very pretty in that Isaac dress 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

Leah looked fantastic this morning. Has she mentioned anything about losing weight? I hadn't seen her lately and noticed a difference. Very pretty in that Isaac dress 

@Beansey  Leah lost a lot of weight and doesn't she look great!?  She is such a classy host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

What did Leah have on this morning?  3-16.  It looked like Isaac's dress, but not sure.  I just saw a very little bit of the show.  Thanks.

She had on a Denim and Co Trapeze v-neck tee with elbow sleeves in Cornsilk Yellow and an issac dress under the tee. She put a belt on top. The dress and tee were both presented today on AM STYLE. 

Esteemed Contributor

She looks gorgeous and you can tell she’s happy and confident with her new look. Losing weight and feeling good about yourself does they. Good for her. I hope she’s happy. She looks beautiful
Honored Contributor

I liked the buttercup shade better than in your face yellow.

Trusted Contributor

Leah looked so lovely today and it was nice to see her in a dress as she looks so good.  She does seem happier and I am happy for her.  She is a classy lady and a wonderful host, always a class act.