New Contributor
My card expired and i had 2 late easy pay orders.4 days ago i updated my card and paid the late easy pay orders.i have been trying to purchase for 3 days and i cant because i get a popup that says i have late easy pays. How long does it take to update my account
Honored Contributor

@Plewis 

If you can't get hold of customer service, you can email the moderators with the specifics at this address:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

If it's a QVC problem, they should be able to give you an answer.  Otherwise, you probably have to contact your credit card customer service to find that out.

Respected Contributor

@Plewis   Before e-mailing the social team or calling customer service I would check to see if these payments have been deducted from the account from which you are paying and on what date, or are they still pending.  If pending still, it should show you the date they will be released to QVC.

Hope you can get it resolved quickly.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Valued Contributor

Years ago I updated my credit card info on QVC when my expiration date changed. A month or so later I started getting letters threatening to give my account to a collection agency! Turns out Easy Pay is handled by a different financial institution and didn't get my updated info. I had no idea.

Honored Contributor

@Plewis.  Once you update your expiration date, it takes 24 hours for it to clear the system.  Double check and make sure you didn't overlook a payment.  I did that once

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I had this happen also.  I changed my expiration date in my account as soon as I got my new card.  Then I got the letter threatening collection.  I found out that, despite changing my card info, I also had to go to each scheduled easy pay and change it there also.  Can't believe Q hasn't fixed this yet.

Respected Contributor

@BadWolf wrote:

I had this happen also.  I changed my expiration date in my account as soon as I got my new card.  Then I got the letter threatening collection.  I found out that, despite changing my card info, I also had to go to each scheduled easy pay and change it there also.  Can't believe Q hasn't fixed this yet.

I had the same experience as @BadWolf. I got a new card and although I updated it on QVC.com I had to update each scheduled easy pay with the new card number.