Contributor

Last Purchase at QVC

[ Edited ]

I've been away for awhile due to a serious illness. I recently started purchasing again due to immune suppression and not being able to shop in person. Today I ordered a Martha Stewart rug because of work needed on my poor home. After placing my order I went online and found the rug much cheaper with free shipping. I immediately tried to cancel my order and it was in process and wouldn't let me cancel, I had also been charged shipping. I called and asked that my order be cancelled so I could order it elsewhere. The Representative said sorry that wasn't possible, when I asked for the free shipping at least they said no it was excluded. I asked where that was stated, and they couldn't tell me. How would this hurt QVC to help with this? Other businesses would have made an exception. This is definitely not the QVC that I used to shop all the time. This is my last purchase with QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Try emailing QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number to see if anyone can help you there.  Can't guarantee anything, though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Azuresky wrote:

I've been away for awhile due to a serious illness. I recently started purchasing again due to immune suppression and not being able to shop in person. Today I ordered a Martha Stewart rug because of work needed on my poor home. After placing my order I went online and found the rug much cheaper with free shipping. I immediately tried to cancel my order and it was in process and wouldn't let me cancel, I had also been charged shipping. I called and asked that my order be cancelled so I could order it elsewhere. The Representative said sorry that wasn't possible, when I asked for the free shipping at least they said no it was excluded. I asked where that was stated, and they couldn't tell me. How would this hurt QVC to help with this? Other businesses would have made an exception. This is definitely not the QVC that I used to shop all the time. This is my last purchase with QVC. 

I thought we had a certain amount of time to cancel an order? 

Maybe a moderator will see your message and reply, good luck. I think you should have been able to have cancelled it

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Try emailing QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number to see if anyone can help you there.  Can't guarantee anything, though.  

I agree email the social team with your information. They are the absolute best at handling situations. Never been disappointed. 

Contributor

Re: Last Purchase at QVC

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your reply Foxxee, I appreciate your suggestion! Please take care.

Contributor

Thank you Happycat01. I thought so too, I was shocked at the speed that it was placed in process. Especially since it takes longer to receive things. It's so nice to hear from you, I have missed the forumsSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Azuresky wrote:

Thank you Happycat01. I thought so too, I was shocked at the speed that it was placed in process. Especially since it takes longer to receive things. It's so nice to hear from you, I have missed the forumsSmiley Happy

I'm glad you are back, and I hope you are feeling much better. 

Contributor

Thank you Happycat01! I am feeling better. I took Foxxee's advice, I emailed the Social Team and Paulette is going to take care of it for me. I have missed everyone here, and I'm so glad to be back. Take care.

Contributor

Thank you Foxxee! I took your advice and emailed the Social Team. Paulette responded very quickly, and she is taking care of this for me. I really appreciate you and the other posters help! Please take careSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry but QVC has NEVER had a policy allowing for cancellations.  It has never been stated or posted.

Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't but QVC has never made promises that you can do so.  It really isn't their fault you changed your mind, even though it was for good reasons.

I agree, see if the Moderators can help you.  If it is too late to cancel, you will have to return it.  Use their return label and have USPS pick it up at your front door.  Totally contactless and easy!