Valued Contributor

Label 2 of 3 is NEVER received.

Very annoying.

Honored Contributor

Re: Label 2 of 3 is NEVER received.

If you're referring to the return label attached to the outside of some packages,  it's there.  It's thin and is attached in such a way it feels like one piece of paper but it's two.  You just have to peel them apart

Yes, it's a poor design.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Maggie Nolia I hear you and I agree. It is NOT included on some labels.  I have posted about this before.  It's not that I don't know how to peel.  I get those labels all the time, unfortunately, and know how they work, but there are times when their printer must mess up because the label that CLAIMS it is a peelable 3-ply label is NOT. 

I would personally like to see these labels go away forever because of the issues some of have where you can't even enter the box without destroying the label that you will need to have in case of return, AND the fact that if the shippers DID do it correctly and make it 3-ply, any ill-intentioned porch pirate has a very easy time of just looking under the label to see what's inside and how much it cost to see if it's worth their while to steal it!  My guess is that they might leave the Poo-Pourri behind but take the $600 diamond and gold bracelet.  Bad idea, QVC.  What were you thinking?!?

Super Contributor

This happened to me twice this year and had to call customer service.