Contributor

La-Z-Boy Power chair TSV NOT special financing with QVC Card

I was debating buying the La-z-Boy chair, then saw the 12 month financing option if you open a QCard.  I wanted to do that! So i opened a QCard and went to buy the chair.. decided on the Power version and to my dismay, the 12 month financing did not apply to the Power chair... only the Manual version!  WHY?  

I opened a card for no reason now.  I called customer service and she said there's nothing they can do and it only applies to the manual chair.  

I'm so disappointed.  I ended up putting it on a credit card that gives me rewards, rather than the QCard which has no point in using except the longer financing option which is not an option now.  

I cannot understand why it would not apply to the Power chair.  Ridiculous!!

Honored Contributor

Re: La-Z-Boy Power chair TSV NOT special financing with QVC Card

Maybe because all the power choices are on Waitlist? 

Honored Contributor

@RMBinFL 

Especially since the power option is more expensive than the manual.

You would think more people would need the extending financing on the more expensive

model, wouldn't you?

Of course, a lot of things QVC has been doing doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

It was not on waitlist when I made the purchase.  

Also, i just did a search for LaZBoy on QVC to see other chairs, and OTHER POWER chairs DO HAVE 12 months financing.  WTHeck QVC!

Honored Contributor

Were going to a Lazboy store an option, they would have offered financing and probably a better price. Someone I know bought two chairs recently and financing was arranged on the spot and many options were on sale. There were also many color and fabric choices readily available.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Were going to a Lazboy store an option, they would have offered financing and probably a better price. Someone I know bought two chairs recently and financing was arranged on the spot and many options were on sale. There were also many color and fabric choices readily available.

That's what I did recently.Bought a top of the line power chair at a Lazy Boy store. I put together what I wanted in terms of fabric & padding. I got a fabulous price.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

I agree, we've bought many recliners there and they always offered extended financing with no interest.

We took advantage when had their buy one, get one free sales!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com to see if the mods can help you out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

@RMBinFL wrote:

It was not on waitlist when I made the purchase.  

Also, i just did a search for LaZBoy on QVC to see other chairs, and OTHER POWER chairs DO HAVE 12 months financing.  WTHeck QVC!

Strange @RMBinFL.  Maybe call QVC Corporate to ask.