New Contributor

This isn't a QVC issue but wanted to ask if anyone has tried ordering on the LUG website.  I wanted a specific cosmetic bag that was out of stock at QVC so I ordered it direct.  No information available on the order, their customer service doesn't return emails or call.  I checked online (and Facebook) and oh my gosh, their reviews are horrible.  I've got the feeling that I'll never get my money back nor will I receive my order.  Any suggestions??

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Group - Free animated GIF

Trusted Contributor

@Smokin2 Funny you should mention this.  I ordered their holiday box 5 minutes after it became available,  It was taking a while so I checked on the shipping.  Tracking it showed it stayed in "label created phase" for over 4 weeks.  I emailed them twice they finally got back and said that the shipping co had lost my order and they refunded my $.  Sad part is I called the shipping company and they said they never received anything to ship.   I am waiting still on a different order that has been in the "unfulfilled" status for 3 weeks now.  I will be emailing them again and at this point canceling my order which will be that last one I place with them.  Not sure what their problems are but I'm done.  

Honored Contributor

@Smokin2    If it hasn't arrived in 30 days, file a dispute with your CC company.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I will do that, thanks!

Valued Contributor

Have ordered from Lug website & they are very slow & becoming slower. Last order took over two weeks to ship & another week to get to me. Customer service told me their orders ship from Canada (don't know if still true) & that is why they take so long to ship.  Once they do ship, they will send you a tracking number.   You should be able to go into your account & see if order is there. Their customer service is hit or miss too. Sometimes efficient; other times slow. I would say, in general, they are just a slow company.