Trusted Contributor

LOGO TSV Pre-Order listing has the colors mixed up

I hope a moderator will see this and address it quickly.

It seems the upcoming LOGO TSV (8/15/2016) pre-order listing has the colors mixed up. The picture and swatch (color dot) for the topaz color (a golden shade) has the name listed as "antique taupe". The light neutral shade picture and swatch has the name listed as "topaz".

I'm going to guess that ladies should order by the picture and the swatch, rather than the name. But this is very confusing and really needs to be corrected ASAP.

QVC Customer Care

Re: LOGO TSV Pre-Order listing has the colors mixed up

Hi @aprimo,

I have sent a request to have the colors verified on the LOGO cardigan.  Thanks!

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @aprimo,

I have sent a request to have the colors verified on the LOGO cardigan.  Thanks!

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @aprimo,

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC
I am interested in ordering this cardi in topaz, but want to ensure I will receive the correct color.  Have the colors listed been verified?  How do you suggest I order, by color name or color swatch?

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC @Biftu It's fixed now. Thanks so much Barbara! Order away Bitfu!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Barbara-QVC @Biftu It's fixed now. Thanks so much Barbara! Order away Bitfu!! Woman Very Happy

@Barbara-QVC - Thank you!  And thanks to @aprimo for pointing this out.