Valued Contributor

I am in shock.  I was just able to cancel an order I placed this AM - about 9 hours ago.  They must have changed their ordering system.  I'm impressed.  Excuse me if this has been posted already. 

Respected Contributor

.....Or it was a glitch directly benefitting you - either way YAY YOU, how fortunate.

Trusted Contributor

Don't get too excited.  You just got lucky. Woman LOL

I tried to cancel an order yesterday about 30 mins after I place it and was already "in process".  

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom ..I think it is 'hit or miss'....I was able to cancel an order last weeks for Belle TSV pants....the more I thought about it the more I was pretty sure they would probably not fit properly...I really appreciated the fact that I could cancel.

Esteemed Contributor
QVC has its problems but I think they try to satisfy their customers. I ordered two Stay by Stacy Garcia runner rugs on January 22 and I noticed yesterday they were on sale for 1/2 price. I emailed CS asking for a refund for the difference and immediately received a response that they were crediting me the difference for both rugs.
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
QVC has its problems but I think they try to satisfy their customers. I ordered two Stay by Stacy Garcia runner rugs on January 22 and I noticed yesterday they were on sale for 1/2 price. I emailed CS asking for a refund for the difference and immediately received a response that they were crediting me the difference for both rugs.

Yes, they are good that way if you catch it and call it to their attention, they don't do it automatically. Let's face it, they don't want the item back so they will give you the credit.

Esteemed Contributor
@blackhole99. I agree they don’t do it automatically - no retailer does that but I am glad they do it and without question!!!
Occasional Contributor

We discovered that we needed a new battery/charger for our Sun Joe Snow Shovel.  I ordered one from QVC on Monday and it arrived yesterday before the snow began to fall in PA.  Thank You, QVC!   I appreciate your improved shipping service!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Y2Worry wrote:

We discovered that we needed a new battery/charger for our Sun Joe Snow Shovel.  I ordered one from QVC on Monday and it arrived yesterday before the snow began to fall in PA.  Thank You, QVC!   I appreciate your improved shipping service!!!!!

@Y2Worry You may want to thank Sun Joe. They ship their items, not QVC.