Respected Contributor

TY again to poster that gave me the customer service # for Lock and Lock. You can call 844-527-9188 for assistance Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. 

I have a ridiculous amount of Lock & Lock sets , but the last one I purchased had a broken tab. I called the given service number with the info from bottom of container and recieved a replacement lid in less than a week . No charge or hassle. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I love my Lock and Lock too. I’m glad the company helped you with a replacement lid. 

Its a a pleasure to do business with them.

Esteemed Contributor

@okaywitheasypay - I'm so glad you got your piece replaced! L&L customer service is fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

Do you need to have the invoice number to replace an item?  I have a lid that one of the tabs are broken.  Thanks.

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

TY again to poster that gave me the customer service # for Lock and Lock. You can call 844-527-9188 for assistance Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. 

I have a ridiculous amount of Lock & Lock sets , but the last one I purchased had a broken tab. I called the given service number with the info from bottom of container and recieved a replacement lid in less than a week . No charge or hassle. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Do you need to have the invoice number to replace an item?  I have a lid that one of the tabs are broken.  Thanks.

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@henderson - Nope, all you need is the item number from the container portion of the piece (so they can send the right size/style of lid) and the name of the lid color you need (if applicable). Good luck!