Honored Contributor

Kudos QVC for fast shipping and returns processing

Among all the complaining that I see here about how slow processing and shipping is and how slow refunds are processed, I just want to say that I have had absolutely fantastic service involving orders I've place recently from QVC.

2 orders that I placed Saturday were delivered to me Tuesday.

I also returned a couple of items (one defective) and within a week, they were marked as returned and my account was credited.  The one item that was defective I didn't even call about.  I marked the outside package as defective and marked the return slip defective but forgot to call.  My entire amount was refunded without the return s/h being deducted.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kudos QVC for fast shipping and returns processing

[ Edited ]

Wow, lucky you.   I guess you can consider yourself one in a million. I myself have never had this kind of luck with QVC, but I'd sure like to !!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I can also say that the Q surprised me with quick shipping and delivery after my last free shipping shopping spree. Smiley Happy some of my packages shipped and arrived in 2 days and I thought I was dreaming!

Respected Contributor

My Philosophy TSV came in five days. I notice USPS has extra help delivering packages the past two weeks. My regular  carrier only has mail that can fit into a mailbox. I think that has helped.