Trusted Contributor

Kitchenaid Sweepstakes..won’t work

Can not enter the Kitchenaid Sweepstakes from my iPad....help....please and thank you!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kitchenaid Sweepstakes..won’t work

I called CS and the lady even tried, she could not do it either.  I said someone needs to extend this sweepstakes and fix the problem.  She wasn't sure who to call and let them know.  Really??  

QVC Customer Care

@grandma petes @phluphy   I'm so sorry. I will forward this information to have it corrected. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you soooooo much.  Great Job!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The sweepstakes entries very rarely work for me.....ever.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

@Wayne-QVC @Thanks so much. My question now is, if even Customer Service cannot enter while trying to help a customer, then how can we enter at all? I feel that once, if it all, the entry system is corrected, then everyone should be able to have entries submitted for everyday they were not able to submit one. I had the same issue with the last Sweepstakes and I feel that if this continues to be an issue, maybe QVC should rethink having them at all.

Trusted Contributor

Wayne from QVC, it still is NOT fixed...Help!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma petes,  @phluphy,  @onlyshopsonline,  @Wayne-QVC 

For iPad Safari, in Settings try disabling “Prevent cross-site tracking” (a feature introduced with iOS 11).   I was playing around with it, and it seems to me there’s a problem with the website software using pop-ups and also with cookies, so our related settings (which vary from one device or software to another) are likely affecting our ability to access, enter data, and complete/submit entries.  (I’m using an iPad 6 with iOS 12.4.1 at the moment.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo @Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate your help. I’ll give it a try.😊

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@grandma petes,  @phluphy,  @onlyshopsonline,  @Wayne-QVC 

For iPad Safari, in Settings try disabling “Prevent cross-site tracking” (a feature introduced with iOS 11).   I was playing around with it, and it seems to me there’s a problem with the website software using pop-ups and also with cookies, so our related settings (which vary from one device or software to another) are likely affecting our ability to access, enter data, and complete/submit entries.  (I’m using an iPad 6 with iOS 12.4.1 at the moment.)

It doesn't matter if I'm using my iPad or using Mozilla on my iMac.  Sometimes it works.  Most of the time it doesn't.  It's not a new problem for me.  Started sometime last year.  Thanks for the suggestion though!!!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"