Respected Contributor

Kindly Paging Mod Susan Customer Care, Please

I ordered J351422 info stated 21" long with 3 inch extender.  Got a 16" with 3 inch extender.

Called CS and he told me that his info said 16 inches and he would send my concern to "corprate."  Promiced me a call back to "make it right!"  Corprate or supervisor Never calls me back about anything I have ever called about. (2 times this year)

Looked this morning still wrong but now that Q is open info says 16"

Video is Still saying 21"  5 inches of sterling beads will cost me to re-string!

Please contact me about this, thank you!

Cathy

Honored Contributor

Re: Kindly Paging Mod Susan Customer Care, Please

[ Edited ]

Even if the info online is wrong and you need 21" (with extender), but QVC only has the 16" (with extender), it seems to me that your only option is to return and your shipping costs both ways be waived, since it was QVC's fault.

You can email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, I haven't seen any of them around so far today.

Hope you get this worked out to your satisfaction!

Edit: corrected typo

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Even if the info online is wrong and you need 21" (with extender), but QVC only has the 16" (with extender), it seems to me that your only option is to return and your shipping costs both ways be waived, since it was QVC's fault.

You can emails the Mods @at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, I haven't seen any of them around so far today.

Hope you get this worked out to your satisfaction!

You are so helpful, thank you again!  You are correct about returning but I was hoping to keep this & re-string and maybe get a small comp for the extra sterling beads.  I don't know anyone who could wear a 16" and never keep the extenders on anything as they are scratchy.  This would truely have been a great deal If it were 21"!

I have only been answered here by the mods and have not used their email but I will give it a try.  Thanks again 1G Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

I understand and you're very welcome!

I know jewelry tastes vary as much as clothing taste, hairstyles, etc., I do happen to love 16" necklaces (no extender), as they sit right at the base of my neck and can be seen regardless of neckline.

My favorite is a 14K Diamonique station necklace that I've had probably 10 years, LOL!

Boy, that was a good buy! I also wear other length necklaces with it at times.

Hope Q will give you a credit for their error, which will allow you to make your necklace they way you wanted and expected!

Also hope you had a very Merry Christmas and the New Year holds great things for you and yours! 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Jackhound Mom 

I understand and you're very welcome!

I know jewelry tastes vary as much as clothing taste, hairstyles, etc., I do happen to love 16" necklaces (no extender), as they sit right at the base of my neck and can be seen regardless of neckline.

My favorite is a 14K Diamonique station necklace that I've had probably 10 years, LOL!

Boy, that was a good buy! I also wear other length necklaces with it at times.

Hope Q will give you a credit for their error, which will allow you to make your necklace they way you wanted and expected!

Also hope you had a very Merry Christmas and the New Year holds great things for you and yours! 

Wow, what a nice post!  You must be petite!  I'm average and could wear an 18" but love 20" or longer even though I'm only 5'2"

I think DQ is a wonderful line and wear stud earrings and have given them as gifts also.  

May I wish you also a belated Merry Christmas and a safe & healthy New Year for you and your loved ones.  You would be a wonderful addition to "The Positive Thread" as that is also a fantastic group of delightful people in "Among Friends."

I'll share the good news when I hear from Q and will try the email address.

Happy Cat Cat Very Happy 

Cathy

Respected Contributor

ps @KingstonsMom  Is that your dog?  My pic is our 4th in 37 years of marriage.  She's a rescue dashound/jack russell and the light of our lives as were the other 3 were.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

Hi Cathy!

Yes, that's our owner Kingston, he rescued us after being found on the streets after being severely abused and our rescue pulled him from euthanasia, due to his injuries.

He's the love of our life!Heart

I love the pose of your owner!

Landon.2-1.jpg

And I'll have to check out that forum you mentioned, I haven't been there much!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMomThanks!!! I'm smiling as he is a looker and I love rescue stories!!!  Enjoy every moment with him.  They are one of our greatest gifts here on earth.

Cathy

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMomGood Morning!  I emailed Q yesterday.  How long does it take for an answer from them.  Thank you again (waving)

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

I usually get a response within an hour or 2, but keep in mind that they're probably swamped with Christmas order problems.

(((waving back!)))