Contributor

Keep getting duplicate bank charges for Buy More save More Items Easy Pay

For the final last two months of  the easy pay charges for my 3 Buy More Save More items are appearing (being processed) multiple times through my bank - duplicated. I had three items - $8.99, $8.99 and $9.99 which totals $27.97. The charge from QVC is being processed through as a "multiline" for $27.97 and also two $8.99 that sit pending on my bank account. My bank states that it is how they are coming in from QVC. When I try to get resolution from QVC with no luck. Last month I was told it would be taken care of which it wasn't. Now, this month, I have to submit something to the finance department that takes 72 hours to even get looked at. Really? By then the pending charges will have dropped off and be a mute point. I feel that anything can happen and there is no one at QVC that can help in a timely manner.

Super Contributor

Re: Keep getting duplicate bank charges for Buy More save More Items Easy Pay

No more easy pay for me. It's too easy to overspend using them.

Contributor

I am having the same thing happen to me. Something has dramatically,  changed with qvc. I am finding most things offered,can be found in stores where I live. The designer name,may not be on the item,but it's the same. A store representative told me,many designers have different labels they sell under. I only can go by what she says..I wish they would fix this problem,with duplicate charges. Hope you get this fixed. I have called before,and they say it's taken care of,but it's not.. 

Respected Contributor

I NEVER use Easy Pay.  NEVER. 

They are constantly pushing it, and sending me coupons for Easy Pay and for my birthday and extra EP.  I would much rather have FREE SHIPPING.    I could care less about the other.

QVC Customer Care

@IConlyQVC wrote:

For the final last two months of  the easy pay charges for my 3 Buy More Save More items are appearing (being processed) multiple times through my bank - duplicated. I had three items - $8.99, $8.99 and $9.99 which totals $27.97. The charge from QVC is being processed through as a "multiline" for $27.97 and also two $8.99 that sit pending on my bank account. My bank states that it is how they are coming in from QVC. When I try to get resolution from QVC with no luck. Last month I was told it would be taken care of which it wasn't. Now, this month, I have to submit something to the finance department that takes 72 hours to even get looked at. Really? By then the pending charges will have dropped off and be a mute point. I feel that anything can happen and there is no one at QVC that can help in a timely manner.

@IConlyQVC   I have sent you an email regarding this.

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@IConlyQVC wrote:

@IConlyQVC ..... I stopped using the easy pay option ....now I pay everything in one lump payment via  my bank card ..... I am paying off my Q card balance because they charge too much interest ....also, it  more work to keep track of the easy pay charges & I don’t have the time or patience for that.

QVC Customer Care