Super Contributor

KUDOS TO KIM IN CUSTOMER SOCIAL!!!

I wrote an email to Customer Social Team and KIM got back to me in a matter of minutes.  I am so impressed and very grateful for the great response that I received from her.  Thank QVC for employees like Kim.  My best to ALL of you.

Sincerely,

Addie

Honored Contributor

Re: KUDOS TO KIM IN CUSTOMER SOCIAL!!!

@addtothis How refreshing to see something like this!

Super Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@addtothis How refreshing to see something like this!

I truly meant it Grands.  I know people are frustrated at this time but I am learning to be grateful for my life and also for those that service me in any capacity just like Kim.  She was sweet and I want her boss to know it and appreciate her as member of the qvc family.  You are sweet also Grand and I thank you.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Absolutely  agree, what a nice thank you post! Kim, Paulette&Barb all got back to me immediately when I needed help. They are wonderful&appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

What a thoughtful post! It's always nice to show appreciation.

I've VERY rarely had a problem with QVC Customer Service reps and that's over nearly two decades. The few times I have it's been someone new and the problem has gotten resolved anyway. I've only had two reps be rude to me over a wide span of time. I then followed up and was more than pleased with an apology and solution.

I once had a return sent back to me (10 years ago or so). It was over the 30 day time frame. However, the jewelry item broke and it was obvious the the product had been misrepresented. It was unfixable. I was told by a rep to return it.

With the return to me, I received a form letter from a "vice president" who I called immediately. He was very cold and dismissive. I called the then QVC's President's Office and Mary, his executive assistant apologized and sent me a refund ASAP.

Super Contributor

Diane and Candy hi from South Carolina!  Thank you both for your heartfelt response.  We truly need to support qvc customer support especially at this time.  They are absolutely essential for helping us and qvc saw it fit to keep them employed.  Ok, not everyone is going to be happy because qvc depends on UPS and and other means of delivering goods.  UPS and fedex also deliver medical supplies and essentials to hospitals and those home bound.  Thank God folks like us understand and that is what matters.  I will close now but just wanted to let you know I do care and care for those I do not know.  I was a registered nurse for many years and went thru the whole AIDS/HIV dilemma.  Was scared to death caring for them on PICU where I worked in NJ. My love for humanity conquered all including my fear.  God bless us.

Valued Contributor

Hi back Addie from CT/NY area! You have seen alot as a nurse I'm sure.  You are an extra special kind of person&I love your spirit!

Super Contributor

Dianne you have no clue and I can not say here.  my best to you from my heart.

Esteemed Contributor

Kim also helped me recently with an issue....she is awesome!

Respected Contributor

Another shout out to Kim - she is wonderful!  answered my email and fixed my problem within minutes.  The Social Team is the best!