Respected Contributor

Getting message "not available at this time"   ... yet they are taking advance orders according to presentation.  ???

Valued Contributor

@sparklestar, refresh your page and try again.  It's available for June 22 shipment.

Respected Contributor

@Brooklynny wrote:

@sparklestar, refresh your page and try again.  It's available for June 22 shipment.

I did that like five times.  It was so aggrvating because they kept airing it saying advanced orders but all I kept getting was the "sorry ...." message.  I just tried it again and it finally let me order it.  Ugh.

Valued Contributor

@sparklestar, very often there's a significant lag between what's going on live and what's on the website.  This happens constantly when the host ends one presentation, starts another, and "the item on air" on the website is still the previous product.  It takes a good five minutes at least for the website to synch with the on-air transition to the next product.  That's what probably happened when you were trying to order the pan.  Why QVC can't fix this lag is baffling.

Respected Contributor

Re: K44914 can't order

[ Edited ]

@Brooklynny wrote:

@sparklestar, very often there's a significant lag between what's going on live and what's on the website.  This happens constantly when the host ends one presentation, starts another, and "the item on air" on the website is still the previous product.  It takes a good five minutes at least for the website to synch with the on-air transition to the next product.  That's what probably happened when you were trying to order the pan.  Why QVC can't fix this lag is baffling.

Thanks for all your information.  It's happened to me three times and so the last two I gave up so they lost two sales.  If I didn't go back and check this one again then they would have lost another sale.  They better step things up.   Many things are baffling at QVC lately.

Valued Contributor

@sparklestar, you're welcome.  I find that time lag really irritating sometimes...