Respected Contributor

K44714 WRONG COLOR SHIPPED...

[ Edited ]

I ordered K44714 on Jan 7, 2018.  I ordered in the BLUE color and it was not on waitlist or backorder.  The next day I looked and it was on backorder.  First of all, this makes no sense that the order inventory system that QVC has is not up to date or is incorrect.  That would never fly in any company I've worked for.  And I have been in Business Systems Development for my entire career except for a few years.   A day or two ago I noticed that the item had been shipped.  I was so glad that I was getting the Blue T-fal pot.  The package came today.  Guess what I received............

A PURPLE POT......    Can these clowns do anything correctly nowadays?????????????   Now the blue color is no longer an option.......

QVC Customer Care

Re: K44714 WRONG COLOR SHIPPED...

@KatieB wrote:

I ordered K44714 on Jan 7, 2018.  I ordered in the BLUE color and it was not on waitlist or backorder.  The next day I looked and it was on backorder.  First of all, this makes no sense that the order inventory system that QVC has is not up to date or is incorrect.  That would never fly in any company I've worked for.  And I have been in Business Systems Development for my entire career except for a few years.   A day or two ago I noticed that the item had been shipped.  I was so glad that I was getting the Blue T-fal pot.  The package came today.  Guess what I received............

A PURPLE POT......    Can these clowns do anything correctly nowadays?????????????   Now the blue color is no longer an option.......

QVC is so very sorry the incorrect color was sent in the T-Fal Simmer&Stew Cast Aluminum 5qt Dutch Oven. This was not done intentionally. We understand you would not like to keep the purple you received. Please follow the return instructions and of course there will be not cost to return the item.  I have noted the order you will be returning the item. At this time we do not know when or if the item will re-stock in the blue since there is no waitlist.

Respected Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

QVC is so very sorry the incorrect color was sent in the T-Fal Simmer&Stew Cast Aluminum 5qt Dutch Oven. This was not done intentionally. We understand you would not like to keep the purple you received. Please follow the return instructions and of course there will be not cost to return the item.  I have noted the order you will be returning the item. At this time we do not know when or if the item will re-stock in the blue since there is no waitlist.

The Blue color was on back order as I stated.  Now I can not even put the Blue pot on back order  ---   Such poor service I have not seen recently.

Honored Contributor

Well I can top that. I ordered two onesies -- one monkeys and one Christmas ornaments. They delivered someone else so the Q resent them and no charge for the originals. Anyway the original two showed up after a week somewhere. One package was a monkey onesie and the other was a red and green Christmas ornament wreath? Say what? A couple of days later my replacements showed up and I returned the originals back to the Q and my account was credited for 2 onesies!!