Valued Contributor

Just what I was afraid of...

Well I got an email advising me of a delay in my order for Ah-Dorned crossbody bag item #A382337. The last items I got such an email for were orders placed on May 7th & May 8th that are STILL processing. Would like very much to just cancel the 2 items of May 7th & 8th. I'm afraid I am going to have to join so many others here that are stepping back from QVC until or IF these glitches get straightened out. Some items have shipped and arrived promptly so I was SO hopeful about this bag. Silly me!
Respected Contributor

Re: Just what I was afraid of...

@spursfan2 wrote:
Well I got an email advising me of a delay in my order for Ah-Dorned crossbody bag item #A382337. The last items I got such an email for were orders placed on May 7th & May 8th that are STILL processing. Would like very much to just cancel the 2 items of May 7th & 8th. I'm afraid I am going to have to join so many others here that are stepping back from QVC until or IF these glitches get straightened out. Some items have shipped and arrived promptly so I was SO hopeful about this bag. Silly me!
@spursfan2 I received an email this morning too. Regarding that my order A311229 IT Cosmetics Brow Power Powder & Brow Power Pomade with Brush would be delayed. I feel if that’s the case on a order that we should be able to cancel the order. This has happened on my last 3 orders. I spent probably 3 total hours on Live Chat with a Customer Service representive. Package delayed then wrong item sent. (This was resolved) they should change the window of delivery from 7-10 days to 2-3 weeks and not charge s/h.
Super Contributor

I have been getting email delay letters for all of my items.  They gave me a 10.00 CREDIT for a Logo top that was delayed.  I used it to buy some shoes today.  But then I got two more order delay emails for my JOCKEY bras and other Logo top- both were TSV's, so you'd think they would of been ready to ship.  I am not having this problem with any other online companies (Amazon, Target, or even HSN).  HSN has been great.  I don't understand why QVC is having shipping problems for this length of time.  Seems other companies have gotten it straightened out by now.

Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty ITA that we should be able to cancel orders that are delayed. I wouldnt want to cancel the Ah-Dorned crossbody bag as I intended that to be a birthday gift and the s/h was free on it anyway. Funny, I ordered the Spenco TSV & Kim Gravel TSV tops & they shipped promptly. The ONE thing I was desperate to get in a timely manner isnt going to make it. At the rate things are going I just hope we all get our orders before the Q shuts it down.
Super Contributor

I just got off the phone with CS regarding some microfiber towels I ordered on APRIL 23 -- still in process.  This is getting so aggravating.  Three orders from 10 days ago still in process.  It seems it's taking between 10-14 days for most of my orders to ship.  Add me to the list of taking my business elsewhere unless it's something I can only get from the Q.  I've had no such problem with Nordstrom or HSN and they are concerned about their employees, too, so that excuse doesn't wash.   If it occured rarely that would be acceptable, but the l-o-n-g delays to ship seems to have become the norm, and it's baffling why a company the size of QVC can't get it together.  

Contributor

I wish beings things are in processing for soooooo long we could cancel the order if we chose.  Mods?

Honored Contributor

@Linds7 wrote:

I have been getting email delay letters for all of my items.  They gave me a 10.00 CREDIT for a Logo top that was delayed.  I used it to buy some shoes today.  But then I got two more order delay emails for my JOCKEY bras and other Logo top- both were TSV's, so you'd think they would of been ready to ship.  I am not having this problem with any other online companies (Amazon, Target, or even HSN).  HSN has been great.  I don't understand why QVC is having shipping problems for this length of time.  Seems other companies have gotten it straightened out by now.

to me it's not the delay as many companies are using that excuse, it's the not being able to cancel the order that annoys me more

Valued Contributor

I ordered the TSV Jockey bras also and that order has been in process with an expected delivery date of 05/22/2020 which has come and gone. At the top of the order it says "This order cannot be canceled". I have never received any emails from QVC about delays either..

We absolutely should be able to cancel orders that have not shipped. I would love to know why we cannot. 

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
QVC Customer Care

Hi Jamie, if you need assistance you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.