Occasional Contributor

Smart Returns are ANYTHING BUT SMART

I returned an item that is over $100 USED QVCs "smart returns" on Dec. 1 and Can't track it, and will spend HOURS with customer service trying to resolve this mess. LAST TIME I WILL ORDER from QVC after 30+ years as a customer.This has happened to me too often.To the "bigger" QVC who gobbled up other shows, BIgger isn't better

QVC Customer Care

Re: Smart Returns are ANYTHING BUT SMART

@love2putt I am sorry for any inconvenience. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the details and order #(s) and I will take care of this for you.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Just to return something is a nightmare

[ Edited ]

just info:  I'm not sure if this is still available but maybe @Beth-QVC can confirm.

(I haven't returned anything since my ordering has cutback since September or so)

OOPs just saw this is post from 2020 @ebaybus bumped up but maybe helpful to those with returns if still a option.  

B46740EB-26AA-4669-8569-A18A279A8F7B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ebaybus 

I use QVC's return label (if the item was defective, or the wrong item was sent you wont be charged for the return just make a note on the slip you put inside the box).....I "SCHEDULE A PACKAGE PICKUP" online on the USPS website, USPS picks it up from my home (and I get a confirmation email with a confirmation # from USPS that it was picked up and its on its way back), then I get a notice that my refund was processed---easy peasy! Woman Very Happy Yep, sometimes I do have to bite the bullet and pay the $6.95 for QVC's return label but I love the conveniece of not having to go to the post office, and I call it my QVC "try me fee" to see if a product works out and I only order things I really want or need....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt    I don't understand your post.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt - You're replying to someone who posted in June 2020.  I'm sure that poster's issue has long since been resolved.

I do wish people would start new threads, when they have an issue, rather than resurrecting old ones like this.