Honored Contributor

Re: Just to return something is a nightmare

I returned something that was defective on 05/22 and it got to the returns center in NC on 05/29, so I think it depends on where you are are which delivery areas it has to go through.  (I'm in New England.)

I waited for the refund for about 10 days (which is what it states on the website) and, when it hadn't been processed, I emailed the moderators and got the refund issued that way.  I didn't have any trouble with the tracking information, using the pre-paid label.  It went via the post office first and then to UPS (two different tracking numbers).

To the poster who mentioned not getting the tax back:  yes, you should and you should request that back.  Once in a while I haven't received that and, if it was a minimal amount, I let it go.  Otherwise, I'd ask for it to be refunded.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner Sorry I just meant that  I would not want to pay for items that I didn't have in my possesion, that's all.   

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sooner I am so sorry, try this link to track your returns 

http://tracking.smartlabel.com/ 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Sooner I am so sorry, try this link to track your returns 

http://tracking.smartlabel.com/ 

@Alice-QVC I don't know where to get a tracking number.  I can't get one off of the order detail.  That won't get anything but an error message.  Thanks for the suggestion, but that isn't working either. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sooner email the order number to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and I will see if I can get it for you,

Occasional Contributor

Still no refund issued, You are a disgrace QVC!!!

QVC Customer Care

@ebaybus  I'm so sorry.  Please email the order number again to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and I will be happy to help. 

Occasional Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@ebaybus  I'm so sorry.  Please email the order number again to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and I will be happy to help. 

Ok I sent it.  

Super Contributor

Yes I feel the pain.. my order is still sitting in New Jersey from the 5th of June its been sitting there for a week.. my second payment will be coming due before I get my order.. its frustrating..The Qvc customer service has gone down .. I am not blaming the customer service reps.. I am blaming QVC for letting this get so out of hand

Valued Contributor

Everything associated with QVC is a nightmare anymore!