Occasional Contributor

Just to return something is a nightmare

I've never had an issue with any other company where simply returning something is this frustrating. I even paid for the return shipping and nothing. How can a company like QVC allow this to happen???

And when you do speak to someone they blame COVID-19, NO don't blame the virus you were always slow.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just to return something is a nightmare

[ Edited ]

I don't think we will ever be refunded for a lot of this stuff.  I am to the point where I'd be happy if I just could quit paying for it!  

IF the stuff ever shows up as returned, you still keep paying for it if it is on easy pay.  You get back a few dollars, but are still charged for it and I don't understand when it got refunded and how come I am still paying payments?

I used their label, (EDITED: I mean canNOT)can track it, have no proof they got it because tracking doesn't work, what a mess.  I think the time will come when they'll just fold and we'll be stuck with the bill.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Returns are taking longer everywhere.  

I've noticed it's taking a lot longer even for the "return agent" to pick up returns.

If you return yourself and don't use the Q's label you should get a receipt so you can track it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner  I would cancel the credit card on file.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Sooner  I would cancel the credit card on file.

@LindaSal That's a terrible idea.  There are some things on easy pay I do owe for.  I would rather not get all my money back than get involved in that. 

Honored Contributor

@ebaybus wrote:

I've never had an issue with any other company where simply returning something is this frustrating. I even paid for the return shipping and nothing. How can a company like QVC allow this to happen???

And when you do speak to someone they blame COVID-19, NO don't blame the virus you were always slow.

@ebaybus    Quick!  Eliminate the suspense and tell us what happened that was such a horrid nightmare.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I agree that returns are a nightmare and they tout doing exchanges like it's so simple but so far I have not been able to get an exchange processed properly. For future problems (if you're still with QVC) I always take a picture of the invoice and shipping label and note the date I returned it. They cannot dispute your return when you are able to track it and I have always been able to ensure my refund this way.

I am new to QVC and I made my first order end of April. I ordered two electric go karts for my sons. When they finally arrived they were not as they were described on the site, so it was not going to work especially for my oldest son who is disabled. Despite the product not being as described which I fault QVC for, they keep telling me like a robot that I have to pay for the S&H to return these. I competely disagree and feel like QVC has horrble 'customer service,' ridiculous policies, and it feels like a scam. I was also not reimbursed my taxes which I feel like I should have been. I will NEVER order from this company again and in the age of social media I feel like this is a very bad move on their part. Unfortunately, as long as they see the money continuing to roll in they do not care about the customer satisfaction. Big thumbs down for this company. Pathetic.

Valued Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Returns are taking longer everywhere.  

I've noticed it's taking a lot longer even for the "return agent" to pick up returns.

If you return yourself and don't use the Q's label you should get a receipt so you can track it.  

I did that and it was receievd 2 weeks ago by QVC no return processed and still being billed -

Contributor

I feel same way. Unfortunately I did not listen. Lace top I got does not match measurements listed. Last inser lace top they finally let me cancel. I ordered 2 cathedral priint linea top.  One arrived in 6 days. Other is now 2 weeks. Originated in Ontario. I'm stupid for knowing better.  I will keep top and just lose a little!  Same things affecting deliveries must not be affecting whoever slaps charges on a credit card. Live and learn