Honored Contributor

Just spoke w/CS about delay of shipping

Couldn't cancel and CS knew nothing.

Friend I worked w/years ago would say if I don't know and CS doesn't know one of us is not necessary.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just spoke w/CS about delay of shipping

I suspect it was oversold. A304734

Honored Contributor

The workers in the warehouse are the only ones who really know.  Customer service sees what you see.  I didn't have shipping delays when the shipping issues first started.  I've had them over the past month though.  Items are processing 5 days or more.

Honored Contributor

GCR18: I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Couldn't cancel and CS knew nothing.

Friend I worked w/years ago would say if I don't know and CS doesn't know one of us is not necessary.

@Group 5 minus 1   first  let me say, "I love your name"   <3

then, you have a very wise friend! ...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 

My last order about a month ago was in process for 10 days......that's why it was my 'last' order.

Neither I nor the Social Team could cancel it either.

I also tried to cancel an A/D the same day it went to 'in process' because we were facing evacuation from Hurricane Dorian and neither I nor the Social Team could cancel it, not knowing if we would even have a home left to deliver it to!

I was told that if the hurricane devastated my city that UPS or USPS would hold the package until it could be delivered.

Just ridiculous.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

The workers in the warehouse are the only ones who really know.  Customer service sees what you see.  I didn't have shipping delays when the shipping issues first started.  I've had them over the past month though.  Items are processing 5 days or more.

@GCR18. My orders, all clothing, are processing in 2-3 days.  It's  UPS, not QVC, who are causing slow deliveries.  I don't understand why they come to a screeching halt on week-ends.  As great as the demand is for shipping services, they ought to be going 24/7/365.

@Group 5 minus 1.  The CS reps have the same computer displays we do.  For some reason customers seem to think they have crystal balls.  They get incensed because CS can't tell exactly where their package is or the minute it will ship.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

How can UPS be the problem when the article has not even left the warehouse?

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

How can UPS be the problem when the article has not even left the warehouse?

Your item isn't necessarily in the QVC warehouse.  Many items are shipped to you by the manufacturer, and QVC has no control over how the manufacturer is staffed or how speedy they fulfil orders.

I've been lucky with that, getting WEN and Duraflame shipped from manufacturer same day I ordered. But I've also been unlucky, waiting and not knowing who is holding things up.

Hope yours arrives soon, @Group 5 minus 1.