Valued Contributor

Re: Just placed two orders and they are not showing in my orders.

@BalletBabe
Oh ok! For some reason I thought CS would have access to more information than I can see. I've never had this happen before. Funny that I'm still surprised by technical issues @ the Q!!! 😆
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@spursfan2 wrote:
I just placed 2 orders and they aren't showing up on my order summary either. I called cs to change the color of 1 of my items and they cant see my orders either. However, I DID get emails confirming both orders with an order number included. CS couldnt find my order with the order number either. CS informed me they are having technical issues. I would definitely wait before placing another order for the same thing. That would just create a whole new set of problems!!

@spursfan2   I can tell yo this.   It happens a lot at midnight,  but this is new during the day.  If you got the email then it is ordered and NO CS can't see it until you do.  They really need to get this fixed. 

@spursfan2   Mine just showed up.   The reason I know is because I had them look for my order once and they could not see it.   What a mess.  

Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
@BalletBabe
Oh ok! For some reason I thought CS would have access to more information than I can see. I've never had this happen before. Funny that I'm still surprised by technical issues @ the Q!!! 😆

@spursfan2   Get this.  I canceled one and it still shows in process. The option to cancel is no longer there.   I would say I am going outside to bang my head off the driveway.  BRB

Valued Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Respected Contributor

I do not complain about shipping, prices. processing time or hosts, but I often do complain about QVC's IT company.

Last night I was trying to reconcile my credit card statements as I purchase alot, return some, and use multiple cards as I do most of my shopping on QVC so I need to use various cards so they don't get cancelled for inactivity. Now that we can no longer use the order search I was so frustrated in trying to get my statements reconciled I was ready to scream.

The other issue is I am tired of constantly correcting my time zone on the program guide and recently aired products and I am tired of the how many ordered and price was lowered pop ups - they need to go - they are aggravating instead of helpful.

I too have ended up with multiple orders because of orders not appearing in order status.

Other issue is color samples labeled incorrectly resulting in ordered in the wrong color.  There are other issues with the website that should not be but these are the ones that really annoy me.

Super Contributor

I could finally see the orders after several hours.  Customer Service did not believe they had an issue when I called.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This has happened to me, too, on an item I would like to cancel. I ordered it before reading the bad reviews.

Hope it shows up soon and I am still able to cancel it.  

QVC really needs to get their act together. Things like this never happened back when QVC really was Quality, Value, and Convenience.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Think there are ongoing issues. I had an order placed 9/18, was waitlisted, moved to "preparing your order",  today it does not even show in my orders and no email cancel...so issues continue.  Another problem today, ordered a new food product, stated free standard S&H, yet system charged $10.97 S&H. Contacted Social Team, they fixed by removing the $10.97 and sent me an order change email, but the change/update is not showing in the order on website.  So issues continue.

Update: Order S&H removal change just appeared in orders, and the missing order just reappeared, yet another fulfilled order is missing from order list. Still some issues.

PS:  Have gone through order not showing, reordered and ended up with 2 of same order...original order showed next day.

Respected Contributor

It happened to me in Aug on a free shipping day.  Did not show up on my order list. finally did the next day.  It said contact CS.  Said it would not go through on my cc.  It’s NOT my card.  It’s a card I don’t use often, but it was maybe at 1/20 of the cc limit.   I was able to cancel, I thought I was going to get two.  An item before that item, and after that item, went through fine.   Customer service said don’t worry, you can cancel it.