Super Contributor

Just placed two orders and they are not showing in my orders.

Just placed two orders and they are not showing in my orders list.  Got the confirmation when completed but not the email notification.  Is something going on?  Called CS and they can't see the orders.  Told me to watch for them or place again.  This has happened before and I ended up with multiple orders.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Just placed two orders and they are not showing in my orders.

I advise not placing the order again.  I had the same thing happen once and CS said to place the order again (which I did) and I ended up with multiple orders. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes it takes a while for the computers to catch up and your orders to show and emails to arrive.  It's happened to me before.

It's why I always immediately write down the order number when the order goes through, and then check the receipt before leaving my order status.

Honored Contributor

i believe there is some type of lag today.

i placed an order this morning for one item and it took a couple of hours for it to show up in my order summary.

i just placed an order for 3 items now and it is not yet showing in my order history nor in my email.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@toril wrote:

Just placed two orders and they are not showing in my orders list.  Got the confirmation when completed but not the email notification.  Is something going on?  Called CS and they can't see the orders.  Told me to watch for them or place again.  This has happened before and I ended up with multiple orders.  

Same thing just happened to me and this is getting old.  Please fix you Internet issues QVC.  Keep watching if you placed a second order and don't want it.  Delete it asap

Esteemed Contributor

@toril wrote:

@toril   Chheck your email when that happens.  If you see the email, then the order went through.   I am watching because I have multilples of one thing.   Really getting because it took about 3 hours the last time it happened so I could cancel one of them.   I don't have time to sit here all day .   ARGH

Honored Contributor

my email came about an hour after i placed the order, but still not showing up on my order status. this is basically what happened this morning also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

my email came about an hour after i placed the order, but still not showing up on my order status. this is basically what happened this morning also.

@sunshine45   Yes same here.  It took about 3 hours the other night for it to show.  

Valued Contributor

I just placed 2 orders and they aren't showing up on my order summary either. I called cs to change the color of 1 of my items and they cant see my orders either. However, I DID get emails confirming both orders with an order number included. CS couldnt find my order with the order number either. CS informed me they are having technical issues. I would definitely wait before placing another order for the same thing. That would just create a whole new set of problems!!
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
I just placed 2 orders and they aren't showing up on my order summary either. I called cs to change the color of 1 of my items and they cant see my orders either. However, I DID get emails confirming both orders with an order number included. CS couldnt find my order with the order number either. CS informed me they are having technical issues. I would definitely wait before placing another order for the same thing. That would just create a whole new set of problems!!

@spursfan2   I can tell yo this.   It happens a lot at midnight,  but this is new during the day.  If you got the email then it is ordered and NO CS can't see it until you do.  They really need to get this fixed.