Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi Everyone! I forwarded your comments about the website jumping to our Finance Department for their review

@Alice-QVC- Why the Finance Department and not IT?

Honored Contributor

Re: Jumpimg pages......

[ Edited ]

It is not the provider.   It is the website design.   The jumping/bouncing has been our "joy" to experience since the launch of the new Community in summer 2015.    Reports and complaints have been ubiquitous and incessant, to no avail.   

The cause, for the most part, is the addition of banners at the top of the page.    The more banners, the more jumping/bouncing.   (Banners are those promotional/informational bands telling us about sales, shows, and currently displaying info about donations for victims of the hurricane.)      

I block those with a browser addon/extension.   On my iMac I use uBlock Origin or Ghostery, for the most recent versions of browsers Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox -- and the jumping stops.    AdBlock, alone, probably won't work.   I don't use all versions of all browsers, so I can't test them all.  

The bottom line:  if you can block the banners at the top of the page, you probably will see the jumping/bouncing lessen or stop.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @qbetzforreal LOL my mistake, but I did send it to IT! Thank you for letting me know everyone must have been confused.