Respected Contributor

Josie's TSV - Hosts are not telling the truth!

I love Josie Maran's products and that is all I use.  I did order the TSV because it is a great deal.  However, every single host keeps going on and on how the serum is not available anywhere!  Sorry, this is false advertising, as you can get it at Sephora right now with no problem, so I wish they would stop making that false claim.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie's TSV - Hosts are not telling the truth!

agree with you. I just went to Sephora to read the reviews, it's there. They should at least say it is not available anywhere at this price.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I love Josie Maran's products and that is all I use.  I did order the TSV because it is a great deal.  However, every single host keeps going on and on how the serum is not available anywhere!  Sorry, this is false advertising, as you can get it at Sephora right now with no problem, so I wish they would stop making that false claim.

You can also get it on Jose site.  It is $70.00, so I also got the TSV.  I agree I don't care for the lying and SB last night at midnight interrupted Josie so many times and said she doubted it would be available in the morning.   That turned me off.  I love SB but that turned me off.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe the same configuration is not available.  The TSV is a kit.  Doesn't mean you can't get the individual items elsewhere, just the entire kit.  If you think QVC can't be trusted because you think they are lying, why would you shop here?

Honored Contributor

It sounds like they are desperate for sales!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Maybe the same configuration is not available.  The TSV is a kit.  Doesn't mean you can't get the individual items elsewhere, just the entire kit.  If you think QVC can't be trusted because you think they are lying, why would you shop here?

@rms1954   No one is saying QVC is lying, we are pointing out that the hosts saying it is sold out everywhere and you cannot get the serum, is not being honest.  You can get it, but you will pay 70.00 and won't get the other 3 products.     Why do I shop at QVC?   I stated that I bought the TSV?   It is a very good buy, and I love Josie and her products.  Been using for years.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

You can also get it on Jose site.  It is $70.00, so I also got the TSV.  I agree I don't care for the lying and SB last night at midnight interrupted Josie so many times and said she doubted it would be available in the morning.   That turned me off.  I love SB but that turned me off.  

SB is one of the worst for constantly interrupting vendors & letting no one get  a word in. Can't watch her.

Honored Contributor

Alberti said no such thing! In fact completely the opposite.

Anyhoo! ...

Preordered  auto-delivery shipped yesterday. Today ordered a second one.

Honored Contributor

Kinda like the spiel about how rare the argan nut trees are, yet she and hundreds of other makers of argan products, have been cranking them out by the barrel full, for years.

Yeah, okay.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Oh! My can't imagine living without my supply of oil it's my favorite ....wait one of several favorites of JM brand and each one brings me immense pleasure. 🥰