Jimmy the Baker please offer quicker shipping!

Why can’t Jimmy ship faster? By the time I get his food it’s got a moldy stale taste too it do I throw it out. Fresh food should be sent faster!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker please offer quicker shipping!

I  don't think any of us has the answer to that question. It might be helpful to contact Jimmy the Baker personally with your concerns.

Esteemed Contributor

It should be shipped frozen and in the insulated container.........but Jimmy is going cheap............so he can sell on the low end $.... sending fresh buns in a cardboard box. 

Respected Contributor

@Muffie19 

Thank you for letting us know about your disappointing shipping experience.  I recently posted a comment/question in "Customer Care".  I wondered if ordering food from QVC these days is a problem because of SLOW SHIPPING complaints ever since last winter.  I was assured by a mod reply that I should not worry.  Everything is shipped pronto with care and correct packaging.  Everything would arrive in great shape-no waste, no disappointment.  I still was not convinced and have not ordered food.  Your post tells a different story.  I'm glad I have not ordered food from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

@Muffie19 

Thank you for letting us know about your disappointing shipping experience.  I recently posted a comment/question in "Customer Care".  I wondered if ordering food from QVC these days is a problem because of SLOW SHIPPING complaints ever since last winter.  I was assured by a mod reply that I should not worry.  Everything is shipped pronto with care and correct packaging.  Everything would arrive in great shape-no waste, no disappointment.  I still was not convinced and have not ordered food.  Your post tells a different story.  I'm glad I have not ordered food from QVC.

@maximillian 

I have noticed my food items and my food A/D's  are NOT being shipped as fast as they used to. Food deliveries always went out on Tuesdays, now they sit in limbo for a week or two .

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Muffie19 

@maximillian I would not allow some customer bad experiences keep you from ordering food items. That is one of the categories where the customer never loses out because if the item does arrive and is not in the condition stated the Q does not hesitate to refund or reship.

I have ordered food items in the past and learned through trial and error to not order certain food items during the summer months (i.e. candy or some frozen foods).

Honored Contributor

I've ordered some food items and never ever had an issue with freshness.  I've gotten the Momma Mancini meatballs and they come frozen in dry ice.  I received them within two days.  I've ordered cakes, also frozen, with no problem.  Candy was also not an issue.  Of course if you received something that has a bad taste, just call customer service.  Everything usually ships fresh so there shouldn't be a problem. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I've ordered some food items and never ever had an issue with freshness.  I've gotten the Momma Mancini meatballs and they come frozen in dry ice.  I received them within two days.  I've ordered cakes, also frozen, with no problem.  Candy was also not an issue.  Of course if you received something that has a bad taste, just call customer service.  Everything usually ships fresh so there shouldn't be a problem. 

@rms1954   I know this is so off-topic, but I'd love to have your review of those Momma Mancini meatballs.  I've been tempted several times, but never ordered.

QVC Customer Care

@Muffie19 wrote:
Why can’t Jimmy ship faster? By the time I get his food it’s got a moldy stale taste too it do I throw it out. Fresh food should be sent faster!!!

@Muffie19   I am sorry you've had that happen, we will certainly share this with the appropriate team.  If you have an order that needs action now, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper They are AMAZING.  They are huge, meat is tender, and filled with cheese.  The sauce is delicious.  I just placed my third order.  I've tried dozens of different recipies for homemade meatballs and nothing compares.